Do you think Jerry Hughes is pumped for Sunday?

PromoTheRobot

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he carries some motivation to do well. Don't you?

Looking at the Colts board I'm struck at the lack of Hughes chat. If it were us we'd be flogging ourselves over trading a stud for garbage. I guess Colts fans are easier going or just clueless. I hope he gives them something to discuss after.

The Colts are used to winning so they dont worry as much as we do plain and simple. They also know its a QB driven league and they have their own stud there.

It's gonna happen. That should just make Luck more nervous, though.

yep.

I am coming to find you Andy!

Well done GOAT !

he actually isn't always single blocked

because he is moving across the line so often? can we say stunting?

joe is still laughing after pancaking jerry 6 times the last they met, where jerry had 1 solo tackle, 1 qb hit and zero sacks.

but everyone just remembers jerry's one phenomenal td play.

Time to move Mario over? rex move guys Jim S not so much.

Jerry will thrive in Rex / thurman D.

Book it.

You are right about Jerry is not going to win them all with his LB size. But if you move him and disguise the guy can fly off the ball and is relentless.

I was not a fan till i watched him get rolling. Man just works it all day

Looking at the Colts board I'm struck at the lack of Hughes chat. If it were us we'd be flogging ourselves over trading a stud for garbage. I guess Colts fans are easier going or just clueless. I hope he gives them something to discuss after.

If we had Andrew Luck with 15 good career years left do you think we would really care about anything

or they dgaf because they have the 4th best quarterback of all time on their roster

hughes is over rated

always single blocked playing with 3 pro bowlers

he ain't worth $9 mil/yr

but, what's done is done

go jerry !!

I wish more posters would use facts instead of pulling emotional tripe. Dude, do yourself a favor and go watch the Lions game last year. See what he did when he was 1 on 1 with tackles and guards who had more than 50 pounds on him easily. On bull rushes bro, not "let me get outside your shoulders" pass rushes. Those Lions OL should be ashamed of themselves. He did things that should not be possible in this universe.

If Dareus and Kyle Williams could to that more often when they're not being double teamed, they'd be All-Pro every year!

he actually isn't always single blocked

If he were. he'd be All-Pro for the 3rd straight year. This young man reminds me of Bryce Paup!

my guess is most Colts fans dont even realize how good Jerry Hughes has been with the Bills since Buffalo gets or used to get very little coverage outside of Western NY

Hughes has also benefited tremendously by playing on this super-line. How many times do you get a chance to place with Super-Mario, High-Willed-Kyle and All-pro Dareus.

They have Andrew Luck. They don't care about defense.

Seriously, does anyone know what ever came of those? It looked like harmless ass slappery, only to be flagged for conduct. Hope he cracks down on those this year.

not sure but the one in the Pats game came one play after he drilled Brady in the shoulder after the play. He wasn't flagged for that, so I wonder if a ref decided to call the phantom "helmet slap" instead.

Two PF penalties and an offsides. Settle down Jerry.....Settle down.

Yeah it's always a thing with him, but the good far outweighs the bad. Even today, without big sacks or stats, he collapsed the pocket hard with some great contain rushes and some beastly bull rushes that put the tackle in Luck's lap. Played strong against the run.