Rex to be first Bills coach since '05 to have TV Show

YoloinOhio

The Rex Ryan Show presented by Tops Friendly Markets headlines 2015 Bills TV lineup

Rex Ryan will become the first Bills head coach to host a television show since 2005. Buffalo Bills Entertainment will also produce Bill All-Access and Bills Tonight in 2015.

The Rex Ryan Show will consist of five segments including ‘The Game Plan’ – where Ryan discusses the big Bills-related stories of the week and their upcoming opponent. Ryan will also head into the film room to break down key plays from Buffalo's most recent game. Plus the show includes in-depth features on the team’s assistant coaches and front office personnel among other entertaining segments.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Is this more revenue for the organization? Or will the advertising just offset the production costs? If they are in the black, where does that money go? Is it part of league-wide revenue sharing? And if yes, have other teams, in larger media markets, earning more revenue from advertising been tossing cash Buffalo's way all along?

I'm sure he'll be great. As for his predecessors, would anybody want to watch and listen to Jauron, Williams, Gailey or Morron?

He'll introduce coaches, team officials and after this week, game tape review of the previous game and insights to the next opponent.

DirecTV used to air Coaches shows on the channel before the game of those teams. They haven't in recent years..

How do I watch it out of market?

Guessing since BBE is producing it that it will also be available on the Bills web site.

Ah, okay.

How many players over the years have had a show? Thurman is the first to come to my mind.

There were a bunch of guys in the 90's that had shows. I remember even Steve Christie had a show.