• Clay
    • Incognito
    • Harvin
    • Carrington
    • Felton
    • Ikard
    • Cassel (for pushing TT and EJ)?
    • Other (Specify)

I'm going with Clay. From what little I saw in preseason it seems like the guy is a force to be reckoned with. A totally new dimension to a position that's historically been lacking here. I think no matter who's at QB he ends up with at least 800 yards and 7 TDs.

Edited by JTSP

Fun poll - list needs work.

Best pick-up is Greg Roman. 2nd is Kromer. TT 3rd.

you arrogant bastard!!

Thats my pick!

Not so much TT , but remain hopeful.

as mentioned up stream , Richie might be a godsend.and with Miller these guys might change the game for the Bills.

Clay had better be that good for that money. But not worried. Felton ?

you arrogant bastard!!

Thats my pick!

Not so much TT , but remain hopeful.

as mentioned up stream , Richie might be a godsend.and with Miller these guys might change the game for the Bills.

Clay had better be that good for that money. But not worried. Felton ?

There are definitely some really good pieces this year, I forgot all about Felton. Man this team should be able to open some holes for McCoy and Williams. If Tyrod can get settled in to being the starting QB this offense has a lot of talent and speed.

Edited by LOVEMESOMEBILLS

There are definitely some really good pieces this year, I forgot all about Felton. Man this team should be able to open some holes for McCoy and Williams. If Tyrod can get settled in to being the starting QB this offense has a lot of talent and speed.

I did not notice enough in preseason. Thats why the question mark. I would expect Roman to have good fun play calling. They did not pick up Jerome by happenstance !

Playmakers aplenty on the offense for sure . just get em the ball and some decent blocking (ala Easley for Fred ! ) that kind of downfield blocking can be game changing.

Still has to prove it in non - TC and non- pre-season. But every indication so far is that he might be the biggest bargain of all of pre-season. No data says the other way and he was CHEAP.

Good chance at a franchise starter for about one $M.

If true, that's over ALL teams.