Dareus Signs Six Year Extension with Bills

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

$90,000,000 over 6 years is $15million a year. Not sure if Dareus walks away from that he'll be signing elsewhere for $14 million. :lol:

:lol:

Unreal.

Dareus better understand that this extra money from his first $90m offer didn't appear out of nowhere. It is coming directly from Fred Jackson and Matt Cassel's pocket.

Maybe Dareus can clue in mastershake too.

$90,000,000 over 6 years is $15million a year. Not sure if Dareus walks away from that he'll be signing elsewhere for $14 million. :lol:

In the barrage of personal attacks I neglected to respond to this, so I apologize. It's 90 mil for 6 with 48 guaranteed. Meaning more like 12 million a year. Because the last two on most contracts are meaningless. Suh is getting around, 13.3 a year, almost 60 million guaranteed. Which is what I believe Darius is looking for, around 60 million guaranteed.

In the barrage of personal attacks I neglected to respond to this, so I apologize. It's 90 mil for 6 with 48 guaranteed. Meaning more like 12 million a year. Because the last two on most contracts are meaningless. Suh is getting around, 13.3 a year, almost 60 million guaranteed. Which is what I believe Darius is looking for, around 60 million guaranteed.

where did you see the amount of guaranteed money that Dareus was offered?

where did you see the amount of guaranteed money that Dareus was offered?

I thought that was in the original report of the 90 million dollar offer but after looking for it, it seems I was innacurate, as guaranteed money hasn't been reported on the offer.

I thought that was in the original report of the 90 million dollar offer but after looking for it, it seems I was innacurate, as guaranteed money hasn't been reported on the offer.

When did this board become an open forum for your stream-of-consciousness thoughts on each and every post and topic?

I'm not seeing the hate in those comments, but you see what you wanna see, alright?

Sure looks like hate to me as well, or at least serious resentment. They don't read like someone looking to have a serious discussion more as someone who is pushing a crusade against GM.

maybe he can just meet up with Jimmy O at the Big Tree

Nice place for a press conference too!

Sure looks like hate to me as well, or at least serious resentment. They don't read like someone looking to have a serious discussion more as someone who is pushing a crusade against GM.

I tell ya, this block feature sucks when the person I block keeps getting quoted so I see his nonsense anyway. We should all just ignore mastershake and wait for him to do some self reflection