Rex to address media at 1:45

YoloinOhio

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

@mikerodak: Rex Ryan will address reporters before todays practice (approx. 1:45), which is unusual. He wont speak again until next Wednesday.

Cut to come before practice?

Cassel, the bell tolls for thee.

Possibly just a preseason wrap up presser. Though I wouldn't mind hearing Cassel being cut.

Not trying to be negative, but what about a cut of EJ? I don't think that would be right, but why would you have a presser for Meh?

More likely to be a trade of EJ than a cut...I don't see them (a) cutting him after how he's played, or (b) taking the $2.5M cap hit to cut him right now.

That would be dumber than cutting Fred IMO. Dude has played well enough to have a spot on this team

Not only that but they would be cutting a guy and saving $0 only to sign on with another team. If it were a trade then maybe but that would have been leaked already.

More likely to be a trade of EJ than a cut...I don't see them (a) cutting him after how he's played, or (b) taking the $2.5M cap hit to cut him right now.

Again I agree with all of this sentiment, I just wouldn't understand a press conference for the release of Cassel.

Addressing the media to refute Graham's "rogue" report? It would be a good idea to put this distraction to bed before the season starts. Nothing good could come from every interview to be about team dissension, or "Bickering Bills II". Regardless of what may or may not have happened, it's time to put this crap to bed.