Who is all going to the Colts game?

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, Fred Jackson came to Hammers lot last year after the game?

Wasn't long after you left. As I approached his truck, he was already rolling his window up.

That's when I called Whaley and said, "Go rogue."

I'll be there with my brothers and dad, all sitting in the tbd section. Hopefully we'll get into hammers lot around 8am. Looking forward to the full game day tbd experience, in the past we've driven up in the morning and got to the lots around 11am which was too late to really enjoy all the sights smells and sounds.

Looking forward to it, ready to lose my voice early Sunday afternoon.

my truck is still bigger.

I'll put my Ford Raptor up against any "Toy"ota!

Tent city? You must have me confused with someone else. I've always used a hotel.

I must have you confused with someone else Jack, but maybe you can tell me what time is early? Regardless, I will be firing up the stromboli and making some bloody mary's with jalapeno stuffed olives and celery for any early risers!

Edited by Flutie Flakes

I'll put my Ford Raptor up against any "Toy"ota!

I must have you confused with someone else Jack, but maybe you can tell me what time is early? Regardless, I will be firing up the stromboli and making some bloody mary's with jalapeno stuffed olives and celery for any early risers!

Sign me up!

Battling right now between mimosas and BM.

Also, shish kabobs vs. buff chicken egg rolls

Just curious who from this forum is going to the game and if anyone got the tickets from Jay's promo link?

I'm going and will be in section 307 row 17 and it would be cool to meet you all!

CBF

What time is the spearing contest and what do I win?

i have a friend who is more or less on stand by to go. she's a fun friend, not at all a hookup or any potential of more. i may switch her out and move someone up the depth chart because this one is just a friend, a good friend and someone i can tolerate being around who will pay for stuff to be fair.

i mean, if i'm taking a girl out of state all expenses paid... i mean, come on.

i have a friend who is more or less on stand by to go. she's a fun friend, not at all a hookup or any potential of more. i may switch her out and move someone up the depth chart because this one is just a friend, a good friend and someone i can tolerate being around who will pay for stuff to be fair.

i mean, if i'm taking a girl out of state all expenses paid... i mean, come on.

Is this one the Asian or the one with the facial???