Mrs Mccloughan tweeting while drinking?

Pete

I glanced over this, i don't get it.

She essentially accused a reporter of having an affair with her husband (GM of the Redskins) and using sexual favors in exchange for inside scoops.

The Redskins tried to cover it up by saying it was a fake account, but the woman then admitted to doing it which outed the Redskins' bald faced lie.

Wow, pretty stupid on her part.

Unless she's right, then what does she have to lose? She cleans out the hubby in court, outs the other woman, and makes the Redskins look like idiots all in one fell swoop.

Edited by DJasper Probincrux III

Football has become such a great passtime, hasn't it....... :wallbash:

No, it's the Redskins that have become such a great pastime. "Soap Opera By Snyder" should win some sort of entertainment award. It goes on and on and gets curiouser by the day. I said to myself something may turn out bad when the Redskins hired a new GM with a history of alcoholism. Who new the drama would be created by his wife.

Holy hell -- that's something else. FYI, McCloughan is a known drunk also. He has made the infamous comments that he has his drinking issues under control because he "only drinks beer now."

The Skins are just a horrible franchise -- from Snyder on down.

Holy hell -- that's something else. FYI, McCloughan is a known drunk also. He has made the infamous comments that he has his drinking issues under control because he "only drinks beer now."

The Skins are just a horrible franchise -- from Snyder on down.

used to drink vodka all day out of a Gatorade bottle when he was with the Niners.

Well, this makes the Buddy Nix prank call seem pretty benign.

Except that when Buddy stepped on his dick in that fiasco we ended up losing Fitzbeardy and that had more serious repercussions than what will happen in DC. That place is already a hell hole.

She essentially accused a reporter of having an affair with her husband (GM of the Redskins) and using sexual favors in exchange for inside scoops.

The Redskins tried to cover it up by saying it was a fake account, but the woman then admitted to doing it which outed the Redskins' bald faced lie.

Wait, so that is how Adam Schefter always seems to have the Inside Scoops......wonder what Rodak has to do for his Garbage posts???