QB Tyrod Taylor to start Week 1

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MC well be gone... Salary issue verses performance.

Freddie gone... Salary issue verses performance.

Expect one more like that.....

Then Darius will now get his contract.

Who do you see as that "one more"? http://overthecap.com/salary-cap/buffalo-bills

I don't think anyone they might cut is enough to give Dareus what he wants. We need SuperMario to restructure or something like that.

Besides, when a team loses, no one says "but they saved money!"

If Glazer says it, its a lock.

I think this is true....he wouldn't have reported it without a solid source. Not even Rex would burn the media so badly as to purposefully leak the wrong information.

How so Thurmanator? Fredex cap hit was $2.5M per OTC, assuming roster and workout bonus already paid. Cassel $4.1M same assumptions.

$1.6M extra cap hit by keeping Cassel and cutting FredEx kind of chump change, isn't it?

How much does cutting both impact our salary cap next year with the rollover?

I think this is true....he wouldn't have reported it without a solid source. Not even Rex would burn the media so badly as to purposefully leak the wrong information.

You would be surprised how many here were saying the opposite last night...

While I believe the report is true, it could be someone other than Rex leaking this. In fact, it most certainly isn't Rex, IMO, given the way Glazer describes his source. Again, I'm not suggesting it is a smokescreen, and Glazer wouldn't report it if he wasn't pretty sure his source was accurate.

Either Cassel or EJ's agent leaked it. OBD is getting phone calls inquiring about EJ as we speak. IMO.

Edit. Complete guess. I have no sources.

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall