Who steps up as the leader with Fred gone?

YoloinOhio

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, if he is successful during the regular season, I think leadership will quickly fall right onto TT. He's been in the league a couple years. It could become his team.

If he is unsuccessful, then it will fall to someone else who plays well and has the spirit to lead. Not sure who that would be on offense.

Well, if he is successful during the regular season, I think leadership will quickly fall right onto TT. He's been in the league a couple years. It could become his team.

If he is unsuccessful, then it will fall to someone else who plays well and has the spirit to lead. Not sure who that would be on offense.

Woods will mature into that role. His fire is a little wild right now, but it'll soon be contained.

Actually.....I think it WILL be Tyrod Taylor

Lets keep in mind that Tyrod is not a rookie.....and it has been heard quite a bit that Tyrod is greatly respected in that locker room.....and smart

Absolutely. He's been well respected in Baltimore too. The Ravens wanted him to stay, Kubiak wanted to take him to Denver.

Certainly seems to have the right personality to lead. Wasn't phased by competition, sought out the chance to start. Let's hope the talent matches the mental aspects.

Absolutely. He's been well respected in Baltimore too. The Ravens wanted him to stay, Kubiak wanted to take him to Denver.

Certainly seems to have the right personality to lead. Wasn't phased by competition, sought out the chance to start. Let's hope the talent matches the mental aspects.

Not to mention his style...What's that old saying? "Lead by extravagance?"

asos-mw-dd-article-ootd-tyrod-taylor.jpg