Steelers at Bills 2nd half thread - preseason game 3

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@ bar on date. Paying more attention to her then game. She's so far worth it.

Incognito is our best OL. Clay has the best rhythm with manual. Easley will be hard to cut. He makes the roster for sure and never a doubt.

Incognito yes still the best. Came out in second half. Playing great. Right side of OL sucking.

This blonde is a lot of fun. A panthers fan, though. She's coming back from bathroom soon so I gotta go

Incognito is our best OL. Clay has the best rhythm with manual. Easley will be hard to cut. He makes the roster for sure and never a doubt.

Incognito yes still the best. Came out in second half. Playing great. Right side of OL sucking.

This blonde is a lot of fun. A panthers fan, though. She's coming back from bathroom soon so I gotta go

get your priorities straight!!!!

Pic?