I can't be the only that misses Marshawn Lynch

kenny3000

Being a victim should not be on the list

i agree that a great, totally innocent person can be the victim.

but on a practical level of operating in the real world with real people, its easy to (especially knowing its a laundry list of other things) have someone wonder about a situation involving gang issues and it be something in the back of their head beyond simply race. fair? probably not. but for the random old guy thats not super well educated on the issue.... yea, he might see it simply as "involved in gang shooting" instead of "random victim of random crime"

Edited by NoSaint

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lynch is not a hall of famer by any stretch. The Bills never had the number #1 LT so they couldn't unload him.

Another season or two? He does have the greatest friggin highlight run of the last 20 years! Marshawn is on an HOF trajectory.

he was the girlfriend you broke up with knowing you two didn't work but knowing that she was going to have an amazing life. the more time you spend keeping her on your heart the more you never get over her. you have to let her go so you can appreciate who she was and that you made the choice to let her go.

he was the girlfriend you broke up with knowing you two didn't work but knowing that she was going to have an amazing life. the more time you spend keeping her on your heart the more you never get over her. you have to let her go so you can appreciate who she was and that you made the choice to let her go.

God, I miss her.

more like the girlfriend who didn't take her meds when she was with you. It's nice to see she started taking them and got her **** together.

I have to say, I like him better now than when he was with the Bills. He's kinda the inverse of Rex. I hated Rex Ryan when he was with the Jets, but now I am glad he is our coach. I didn't really like Lynch, but now that he's mellowed (a bit at least) and his antics are another team's business, he is pretty likeable

One of the bigger mistakes of this franchises was taking Spiller instead of Dez Bryant. As had we taken Dez am pretty sure we end up keeping Lynch.

They might both be in jail if they were playing with the Bills. Dynamics and team chemistry..... and maturity in the locker room are huge. One never knows if we'd be in the Super Bowl or a complete mess. It would have changed our draft position each and every year so our roster would be completely different. I will say that when they drafted Lynch, I jumped three feet in the air...'Course I saw him play living out here. Go Bills 2015. Hindsight is always ..........

God, I miss her.

I have one of those, but I do not miss her anymore. She would have never got where she is today with me and I would have never got where I am today had we not taken our own paths. We both thrived, Lynch did, too.

more like the girlfriend who didn't take her meds when she was with you. It's nice to see she started taking them and got her **** together.

I have one of those, too. She doesn't have it all in a row, and yeah, I am going to start calling her Marshawn now.