Fan Advisory Board - I'm gonna be on John Murphy Show

Wednesday or Thursday to review what was discussed yesterday, and the F.A.B. in general.

The meeting was held at yesterday's camp session. My pictures:

https://www.facebook.com/jacob.rosen.35/media_set?set=a.1029077130449360.1073741833.100000412489023&type=3&pnref=story

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still like my idea of a charity style game at a local high school for the training camp scrimmage, the blue vs. white.

Have a local high school host this, a different one every year. Maybe even use some of the high school students or graduates to come back and help practice. It'd be great for coaches to work with the staff of an NFL team.

It'd just be great!!!!

I still like my idea of a charity style game at a local high school for the training camp scrimmage, the blue vs. white.

Have a local high school host this, a different one every year. Maybe even use some of the high school students or graduates to come back and help practice. It'd be great for coaches to work with the staff of an NFL team.

It'd just be great!!!!

and i again will say East Rochester. They are just redoing the field so this year was out. But wow all the folks who were doing SJF would be in walking distance. they would have to police the Fairport road from us gawkers, stopping and driving over the curbs and lawns to get a better looksee

See if you can work in mentioning Beerball or Gugny.

Example,

"As part of the improvements we have added bathrooms so no one ends up Gugnying themselves."

"The rules on alcohol are simple when it comes to crossing the road, you don't want to spill your beerball and break it."

See if you can work in mentioning Beerball or Gugny.

Example,

"As part of the improvements we have added bathrooms so no one ends up Gugnying themselves."

"The rules on alcohol are simple when it comes to crossing the road, you don't want to spill your beerball and break it."

The meeting already was you freaking gugny.