Fan Advisory Board - I'm gonna be on John Murphy Show

I go back to '73 at then-Rich Stadium and I'm trying to remember if the Bills ever sold beer through vendors in the stands. My old, feeble mind doesn't think so. Can any of the old-timers recall?

I'm not sure about '73 but I know they were still using beer vendors into the mid 80's.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm curious about what was said about Game Pass. I know it's the league and not them but it's a bad look.

got this from the Bills today regarding benefits of "the membership club" for season ticket holders.

Thank you for reaching out. Yes, you will have access to NFL Game Pass and NFL Red Zone mobile app. You will be receiving both access codes as soon as the NFL releases them to us. Keep an eye on your emails in the next week or two.

got this from the Bills today regarding benefits of "the membership club" for season ticket holders.

Thank you for reaching out. Yes, you will have access to NFL Game Pass and NFL Red Zone mobile app. You will be receiving both access codes as soon as the NFL releases them to us. Keep an eye on your emails in the next week or two.

So why the wait? Is the NFL hoping some clueless people pay money for the Game Pass they were told would be free?

Nice Mclovin!!! That was an awesome segment.

I laughed because I was drinking an IPA and just happen to listen in.

Great Job!

I wanted to call in but thought the Kilt ? was enough. Way to get in TBD and Pinto Kenny.

Cheers my friend! :beer:

PS.. JACOB??? is this kinda like finding out its Cosmo Kramer?

Edited by The Tomcat

Nice Mclovin!!! That was an awesome segment.

I laughed because I was drinking an IPA and just happen to listen in.

Great Job!

I wanted to call in but thought the Kilt ? was enough. Way to get in TBD and Pinto Kenny.

Cheers my friend! :beer:

PS.. JACOB??? is this kinda like finding out its Cosmo Kramer?

hahahahaha i wonder who the kilt guy was?