8-22: Bills' Training Camp Practice - 10 AM to 12 PM

I thought last week Ryan had said he doesn't expect EJ to see first team reps again. Am I missing something

Did you hear Rex say it or some one with an agenda here?

The Cleveland game was my answer to your question. I assume he said that beforehand since I haven't heard him say that after.

don't assume. it makes an assouttayou

You're very welcome!

@JaySkurski

Rex Ryan on the #Bills' QBs: "I think they've performed better than a lot of people anticipated, but not me."

Please Anti EJ people take this as fact. All the EJ is getting cut is pure fantasy in your mind.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Cleveland game was my answer to your question. I assume he said that beforehand since I haven't heard him say that after.

Now you see my point. The way Ryan said it implied 'never' . there were also no caveats in his statement at that time. IMHO, it was rather presumptuous to say that while also saying he may not decide on a starter till all preseason games are done. He sounds undecided which is fine but then don't go about pretending to shut the door on one of the choices.

Please Anti EJ people take this as fact. All the EJ is getting cut is pure fantasy in your mind.

I don't think anyone seriously thought that EJ would be cut. But he's still far away from starting.

I think both sides of the EJ coin need to come to grips with reality.

Rex may very well carry three quarterbacks, as he suggested.

What team was it many years ago that rotated three quarterbacks through regular season games, depending on the situation and their skill sets? Not proposing it; just curious.

Dolphins Woodley and Strock aka WoodStrock... worked out well enough to get them to Super Bowl in 82 season and bad enough that they drafted Marino afterwards

Edited by justnzane

I don't think anyone seriously thought that EJ would be cut. But he's still far away from starting.

I am not saying EJ will start. I would prefer TT, or EJ over "he who has not done too much" Matt Cassel.

I guess the Anti EJ antagonists get the better of me and I need to ignore the trolling.

Yup. I think it's reasonable to believe the coaching staff sees the value in developing EJ. They've basically hit the reset button on him, and are handling him as a rookie.