Preseason Game 2: 8/20 - Bills @ Browns at 8 PM ET on ESPN

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

D can't get off the field. That's one thing Pettine's D couldn't either but under Schwartz we could. Don't like to se that

Agree. Not sure with this front 4 we need to be blitzing so much on 3rd and longs. Looks worryingly like the Pettine D so far... too many yards on the ground and too many 3rd and longs converted.

Given that Cassel will not play gotta feel this second half is big for EJ Manuel's chances of being on this roster. Come on EJ let it rip.

Don't think he'll be afforded anywhere near the pass protection TT was but I'm hoping he has a good half of play.

It's a shame we didn't get the chance to see TT with a true number one offense. I would have liked to see if they would have been able to get it in the endzone. As we all know our defense is set, but you got to score touchdowns to win. Withour putting 7s on the board you allow the other team to hang in there. Leaving the potential for a lot of painful defeats, with soild defensive play simply going to waste.

Agree. Not sure with this front 4 we need to be blitzing so much on 3rd and longs. Looks worryingly like the Pettine D so far... too many yards on the ground and too many 3rd and longs converted.

Agree on the long passes on the 3rd down, but I think they'll fix that. As for rushing they have 46 yards on 13 carriers. Take away the stiff arm its 3 yards/carry. I don't think that's too bad.