Shady helped off field with leg injury

Most of the injuries have been non-contact. Are you saying guys shouldn't be running at all?

Running, sure. Full intensity workouts with other teams? No. They are down running backs and receivers so all the other guys get a LOT more reps. Overused muscles pop and pull.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

None yet. We are all of 25% through the preseason process though. Talk to me again in 3 weeks. It would be quite a different looking team if Harvin's hip, McCoy's hammy, Fred's Hammy, Sammy's glute, Woods's tight leg etc don't heal as they hope they do. They've already said Harvin is not coming back as they had hoped. I just hope they don't push any of them to return too soon. Hammy injuries linger (as do groin pulls etc).

And this time of year some are nearly safe to call made up to get off days. There's no indication any of those guys are serious or being rushed

And this time of year some are nearly safe to call made up to get off days. There's no indication any of those guys are serious or being rushed

You are so trusting. It's serious when skill players have leg injuries. Sammy was not the same player last year when playing with all his injuries. They play guys ready or not. I have little trust in their time frames

Powell and Wynn enough Fisher needs to become Club Marv II.. Rex should take them to classy cat.

I believe the multiple fields has been solely to asses the QB situation. Once that is solved I would expect the reps with the ones to go up dramatically while the 2's and 3's don't do much at all.

I am gonna stop logging on to TSW everyday I get on lately news of someone else hurt. This sucks but still don't u deist and with all the training and stretching how these guys strain Hammy etc. hydration spins so key yet seems like hours are t hydrating or someone is t forcing the, to hydrate

I started drinking early too.

Unless it's torn instead of pulled, he'll be fine by opening day.

hopefully it's strained and not pulled. But they say they know it's not torn. So that's the good news. Hate to have to deal with a hammy but they are all too common in football and the trainers will get him right. So rest up, Shady. See you week 1.

I started drinking early too.

Good eye....

hopefully it's strained and not pulled. But they say they know it's not torn. So that's the good news. Hate to have to deal with a hammy but they are all too common in football and the trainers will get him right. So rest up, Shady. See you week 1.

I don't want to drive you back to your Chicken Little avatar, but they said not torn away from the bone. The MRI will determine if there is some degree of tear, right?

serious or not, it just points to what a dumb &@%#ing trade and re-contract this was. We shouldnt have parted with a talented, young, versatile LB, and RBs are both replaceable and vulnerable to injury and burn out. Invest in the Oline, including depth, to both pass and run block, plug n play running back by committee is the way to go

Edited by JTSP

Hate playing the JV team vs Colts and Pats, critical AFC home games, due to preseason injuries

Pre-season and camp injuries are the worst. You feel like your player got hurt over nothing. But players need to be able to get ready for the season, there has to be some sort of pre-season process. Sucks but it is what it is.