Wawrow Article Indicates EJ Sees Wall's Writing

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rex said today that EJ is "absolutely" still in the mix as the starter, they are going to reevaluate after tonight's game and then develop a strategy for the next two.

Edit: Rex did not say "absolutely" that EJ was still in it, but rather "swore" to Albert Breer that EJ was still in it. Same thing just not that word. The direct tweets are below.

we shall know more after tonight's game and see who gets the reps with the 1's and 2's versus the 2's and 3's

we shall know more after tonight's game and see who gets the reps with the 1's and 2's versus the 2's and 3's

We may know more if Taylor plays great but we won't know much of anything about who plays with who. This is Taylor's week with the ones. Cassell may not even play or play very much at all. Next week will say something about who plays with who, but not this week, especially because of the injuries. In the pregame show they said Cassell may not play at all.

Edited by Kelly the Dog

Glad to hear EJ will get most of the reps! Regardless of the twos. Lets see what he can bring.

dont care wheteher Cassel plays. sorry.

But Tyrod? Very excited to see him go against Brownies ones up front.

see if D.Shelton over Wood givse Manuel JJ flashbacks, or does he stay cool?

Go Bills.

Glad to hear EJ will get most of the reps! Regardless of the twos. Lets see what he can bring.

dont care wheteher Cassel plays. sorry.

But Tyrod? Very excited to see him go against Brownies ones up front.

see if D.Shelton over Wood givse Manuel JJ flashbacks, or does he stay cool?

Go Bills.

If EJ is getting the most snaps, we will be "lulled" to sleep by the end of the third. This is going to be one boring game.

#theEJlull

Imo

If EJ is getting the most snaps, we will be "lulled" to sleep by the end of the third. This is going to be one boring game.

#theEJlull

Imo

Personally I hope he has a great game that excites... why? Because he's a Bill, and I'm a Bills fan.

#theEJlull

Imo

reading your anti EJ posts puts many of us to sleep

Personally I hope he has a great game that excites... why? Because he's a Bill, and I'm a Bills fan.

:beer:

It's only just shy of the 43k+ posts the two of you have combined for defending the organization during their greatest period of ineptitude.

But you can debate when the snark gets turned off. For now I stand by what I wrote. Their strategy hasn't worked and it could undermine what's been built already.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

#theEJlull

Imo

as long as its efficient i don 't mind honestly.

but Bills need to see him on extended duty. He knows he needs to show consistent play. not flash. That will keep him on the team. steady as she goes. keep us in the game.

BTW i could never sleep through Bills game ha ha. Even preseason. : )

as long as its efficient i don 't mind honestly.

but Bills need to see him on extended duty. He knows he needs to show consistent play. not flash. That will keep him on the team. steady as she goes. keep us in the game.

BTW i could never sleep through Bills game ha ha. Even preseason. : )

I agree. Good post. Efficiently consistent is what we are looking for. We are all wishing the light bulb to turn on for EJ.

Imo