Wawrow Article Indicates EJ Sees Wall's Writing

I agree. Good post. Efficiently consistent is what we are looking for. We are all wishing the light bulb to turn on for EJ.

Imo

Leroi i dont care who Bills decide who can manage the game, as long as they pick the correct one ! because of the Bills history with QBs i suggest they keep 3 which includes EJ

Youre kidding right??

Imo

Lol'd

we all hope though : )

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta get the post count up somehow. I cant just make fun of you all day.

Imo

Fwiw

Jsyk

Smh

You must be a new fan of the NFL. How did you discover the Bills with all the other options?

Welcome Mastershake!! (Autocorrect)

This is EJs third year.

Imo

Edited by Leroi

EJ impressed me tonight.

I want to see him play w the 1s against 1s.

I think he deserves it

Really?

The guy just doesn't make enough plays. I know he played with our 3rds. But he was playing against 3rds too. Should have played much better than this. Gragg saved his ass from an embarassing turnover in the red zone.

Really?

The guy just doesn't make enough plays. I know he played with our 3rds. But he was playing against 3rds too. Should have played much better than this. Gragg saved his ass from an embarassing turnover in the red zone.

You should do stand up comedy or watch football with your eyes open. One or the other applies.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

You should do stand up comedy or watch football with your eyes open. One of the other applies.

What part did I miss?

Tyrod was playing with 4th string running backs and second string receivers against Cleveland's number ones. Yet he made plays and moved the chains on 3rd down.

Ej played with 4th string running backs and 3rd string receivers against Cleveland's backups. His drives stalled one after another until the last two minutes of the game. When EJ was under pressure and stumbling, I kept thinking to myself - I bet Tyrod makes that play. And its not because I am some super Tyrod fan or EJ hater. It is just what I saw.

What part did I miss?

Tyrod was playing with 4th string running backs and second string receivers against Cleveland's number ones. Yet he made plays and moved the chains on 3rd down.

Ej played with 4th string running backs and 3rd string receivers against Cleveland's backups. His drives stalled one after another until the last two minutes of the game. When EJ was under pressure and stumbling, I kept thinking to myself - I bet Tyrod makes that play. And its not because I am some super Tyrod fan or EJ hater. It is just what I saw.

Did you see his 1st drive that started on the Bills' 1 yard line? He made a play with his legs for one first down and had two nice completions for another before the drive stalled. But he sucked on that one right?

What part did I miss?

Tyrod was playing with 4th string running backs and second string receivers against Cleveland's number ones.

Funny, I didn't see the starting CBs from Cleveland out there tonight.

Did you see his 1st drive that started on the Bills' 1 yard line? He made a play with his legs for one first down and had two nice completions for another before the drive stalled. But he sucked on that one right?

If I remember correctly, the Bills advanced the Ball all the way to their own 19 friggin yard line. Yes he kept the first set of downs alive by making a play with his feet. He deserves full credit for that. But then the next 3 plays led to a punt which resulted in the Browns still having better field position than they should have. Getting the ball to your own 19 yard line is not something to brag about even if you start at your own 1/2 yard line. Sorry. It's not.

And please don't treat me like an EJ hater. I'm not. I just don't think he is good enough to challenge for a starting position. Maybe he will be some day. As of right now, I don't think he is that close.

Edited by PolishDave

If I remember correctly, the Bills advanced the Ball all the way to their own 19 friggin yard line. Yes he kept the first set of downs alive by making a play with his feet. He deserves full credit for that. But then the next 3 plays led to a punt which resulted in the Browns still having better field position than they should have. Getting the ball to your own 19 yard line is not something to brag about even if you start at your own 1/2 yard line. Sorry. It's not.

And please don't treat me like an EJ hater. I'm not. I just don't think he is good enough to challenge for a starting position. Maybe he will be some day. As of right now, I don't think he is that close.

Actually it's pretty good. I think if you ask any coach if you knew you would get two first downs from the half yard line and then punt would you take it they would say yes.

Actually it's pretty good. I think if you ask any coach if you knew you would get two first downs from the half yard line and then punt would you take it they would say yes.

They only got 1 first down there didn't they? Wouldn't they have had to reach at least the 21 for it to be 2 first downs? I thought they made it as far as the 19 yard line. But I could be wrong.

Edited by PolishDave