Hallelujah- A Professional OC .....FINALLY!!!

And to think it really was just basic stuff and not his normal fukkery, this was quite a debut for Roman. It's such a difference to have good offensive coaching, good assistants, play calling, and playing to your players individual strengths. I didn't know you were allowed to do all those things.

Agrees with all of the above. The only thing I can think of as a negative is that someone mentioned that it seemed odd that they ran it up the middle on third and long with Cassel.

But with only one new player starting on the O line, it seems to be playing far, far better. No matter who winds up starting I think Roman can scheme an offense for them.

Gilbride looked mentally ill in his unwillingness to run the ball regardless of down and distance.

We'll see what Roman looks like in real games with real plans, but he's certainly promising.

Yup, I don't remember a more vilified coordinator. Maybe wanny, but that was a quick year

I think we'll see the offense take the big step forward that the defense made when Pettine replaced Wanny.

It's only one preseason game, but it looked and felt completely different. How is it we could show nothing, and yet it still felt like so much more than what we were used to? Did we get less than nothing last year?