First world problems

Cugalabanza

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Plastic cutlery.

Why do they put the box open tab on the same side as the business end of the fork/spoon/spork?

They should put the opening on the same end as the handle instead of the end that goes in your mouth

Sporks. Truly a first-world offense.

kind of like putting the opening of aluminum foil boxes close to the saw blade, so when you open it you slice your finger up pretty good.

Plastic cutlery.

Why do they put the box open tab on the same side as the business end of the fork/spoon/spork?

They should put the opening on the same end as the handle instead of the end that goes in your mouth

Plastic cutlery.

Try as much as I can, and I still can't teach my wife that knives go into the dishwasher points down.

Plastic cutlery.

I though you were going to say a first world problem was having to use plastic cutlery.

I though you were going to say a first world problem was having to use plastic cutlery.

My parents brought my wife to Olive Garden years ago, when I was out of town. Olive Garden claimed to have run out of silverware and provided my family with plasticware.

It's just one of the reasons I won't go there again.

Try as much as I can, and I still can't teach my wife that knives go into the dishwasher points down.

Oh I have a wonderful story of a knife ending up buried in the waste basket point side up and I when I went to compact the trash with my hand............... :death:

My parents brought my wife to Olive Garden years ago, when I was out of town. Olive Garden claimed to have run out of silverware and provided my family with plasticware.

It's just one of the reasons I won't go there again.

What?!?! Yeah those professional dishwasher cycles last a good 2 minutes. :doh:

Oh I have a wonderful story of a knife ending up buried in the waste basket point side up and I when I went to compact the trash with my hand............... :death:

What?!?! Yeah those professional dishwasher cycles last a good 2 minutes. :doh:

That's what I thought, too. The last time I went there (probably 5 or 6 years ago), we had the schittiest service I think I've ever had. Rude, obnoxious waiter. That's when I told me wife, "never again."

Oddly enough, she just started asking if we could lift the ban. I refuse.

That's what I thought, too. The last time I went there (probably 5 or 6 years ago), we had the schittiest service I think I've ever had. Rude, obnoxious waiter. That's when I told me wife, "never again."

When I was a struggling new financial advisor our office would go every now and then for lunch. Endless, soup, salad and breadsticks was a nice cheap lunch.

That look I give when someone says Olive Garden is Italian food

post-307-0-64823500-1445012857_thumb.jpg

I have a personal fatwa against a chain running on 30 years.