Raiders East; sign Aldon Smith

Since Rex and the front office feel comfortable dealing with misfits and outcasts, we should really go after Aldon Smith. The guy is an elite rusher and would come cheap with all the trouble he has been in. Rex likes imperfect guys and giving them second chances, I can think of a better candidate than Smith.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

Minus the past 90+ hours of events, Smith is easily a top 20 player at the position and would make a great addition.

Do the Bills pick him up?

Doubt it. Smith is in a multiple offender zone. Odds of him getting suspended the whole year is good. Odds of him being a top 20 talent again, go to antoher team, is not so good. Ik, could be foder, but on the other hand could give insight to a defensive scheme in the AFC East that is in the begining/pubescent stages.

Edited by KollegeStudnet

Minus the past 90+ hours of events, Smith is easily a top 20 player at the position and would make a great addition.

Do the Bills pick him up?

Doubt it. Smith is in a multiple offender zone. Odds of him getting suspended the whole year is good. Odds of him being a top 20 talent again, go to antoher team, is not so good. Ik, could be foder, but on the other hand could give insight to a defensive scheme in the AFC East that is in the begining/pubescent stages.

he might get suspended but there is no reason he wouldn't be a top player.

he might get suspended but there is no reason he wouldn't be a top player.

He is, I wouldnt mind him on this team. Not sure, but he may be suspended for a long time. Have to look into the details when I get home.

Do Whaley and Co. kick the tires? I lean more to the no side. But, he could make a great addition team wise. If they do look into him, I bet Roman weighs in on situation.

Overall, Smith will come cheap. If he is suspended for the year, he could be a great addition for next season when the team is hard pressed on cap space.

If he's an alcoholic, WNY is not the best place for him to go.

Then again, he'll probably fit right in.

We know he loves to party. Perfect fit.

He's a good player when on the field but its going to be hard for him to be there between suspensions and addictions. The Bills are strong at that position. They also have taken plenty of chances and characters in the locker room. Maybe he can catch on with a team desperate for some pass rush.

Why do you want to cast the Bills under the Raiders on the marquee?

No deference to the Raiders is needed.

um, Because we are picking up all the "bad" guys like the raiders did.

As long as it is the league minimum, I'm fine with it BB. I don't need our players to be role models. That is my wife's, mine, and my family's job. I care about them performing. He would be an excellent OLB IN A 3-4. Can you imagine him as depth.

and the nascar package the Giants ran during the their superbowl run