Woods/Gilmore fight

YoloinOhio

Did anybody anyone who was there today or the past few days notice visible frustration over not being thrown to? If so why did he take it out on Gilmore?

@MatthewFairburn: Robert Woods and Stephon Gilmore get in the first fight of Bills camp. Woods throwing haymakers. He's been frustrated for the last few days.

@MatthewFairburn: @dpants5150 because QBs are struggling to get him the ball

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looked like contact way after the wistle. Fists were flying. This is what it looked like to me. Hot and humid with little to no breeze.

Edit: woods needs to stick to football. His wide swings left him way open to a strong uppercut to the chin

Edited by fansince88

Absolutely nothing to see here.

Except...

Robert Woods has been a Gem for us from Day 1. REX alluded to him singularly beating the Jets when he committed his entire D to take away Sammy. Robert found himself in Moron's doghouse last preseason, only to prove the coach wrong. Harvin is taking more & more 1st team reps away from him and double TE sets and a fullback only allow so many WR's on the field.

Did I mention our QB's suck??

Frustration. IMO, he's proven himself more worthy of starting than Harvin, but Rex/Roman obviously have a different plan

There are fights a a bunch of teams' TC... I wouldn't think anything of it if Fairburn hadn't blamed it on the QBs. Just wondered if Woods was visibly frustrated.

He's allegedly been openly campaigning against EJ since their rookie years, so.... It wouldn't be odd that he's unhappy

I was at TC today and even having this thread is over-blowing the incident. The two were locked up blocking and woods helmet came off and he swung a little bit. 5 seconds later it was like nothing happened.

And thanks for the links Dallas :thumbsup: