Playoff Tickets

plenzmd1

Yeah, I was all "WTF?" at first, then I realized they're just giving you the chance to opt in for playoff tickets now.

If I'm reading it right, 1. you opt in now, 2. pay nothing, and then 3. pay as you go once we clinch home playoff games. And get a discount on the wild card game for opting in now? Is that the sum of it?

Whoa!! Get ready for some sticker shock!! My $30 Rockpile seats will be $32 for the Wild Card round, $55 for the Divisional round, and $74 for the AFC championship.

At the other end of the spectrum....

Club seats...

Wild Card - $250 + $74 PSL

Division - $250 + $90 PSL

Championship - $440 (no PSL listed, but I'd guess at least $90)

Parking for each game - $25

Yeah, I was all "WTF?" at first, then I realized they're just giving you the chance to opt in for playoff tickets now.

If I'm reading it right, 1. you opt in now, 2. pay nothing, and then 3. pay as you go once we clinch home playoff games. And get a discount on the wild card game for opting in now? Is that the sum of it?

Yeah, that's it.

On a semi-related note, the email has a link to the permanent seat cushions that can be affixed to your seats. The Bills have sent me two or three advertisements for these seats. Does anyone have them? Are they any good? What stops people from breaking them off and stealing them?

Any input is greatly appreciated.

Club seats...

what I wouldn't pay to see a home playoff game ... Omg...

The kids can pay for their own damn college

That's how I am reading it. I think I will be opting in.

Yup, that's how I read it. No brainer if you ask me.

Club seats...

In the Van Miller section:

WC: $125 + $72 (per ticket)

Div: $125 + $80

Champ: $255 flat (since there is no license listed I presume nothing?)

Of course, the Bills can only host a maximum of two games.

Also found out today that only credit cards are accepted for this. You can't use your account credit if you sold some games. Was told that this is being done this way NFL-wide, not just the Bills.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Also found out today that only credit cards are accepted for this. You can't use your account credit if you sold some games. Was told that this is being done this way NFL-wide, not just the Bills.

Huh. That's weird, since it's all through the same ticketmaster portal.

Yeah, that's it.

On a semi-related note, the email has a link to the permanent seat cushions that can be affixed to your seats. The Bills have sent me two or three advertisements for these seats. Does anyone have them? Are they any good? What stops people from breaking them off and stealing them?

Any input is greatly appreciated.

I had them for my seasons last year. They attach them before each game and remove them after. They are much more comfortable and for the price I would get them every year.

Rubeo- I want 2 thanks

You're on your own :)

I had them for my seasons last year. They attach them before each game and remove them after. They are much more comfortable and for the price I would get them every year.

I got them for this year.