GOP DEBATES

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too. I really thought Carly would get more traction a couple months ago.

Me three. She's got a lot of talent and is quite articulate. The media hates her. It's was The View's job to take her out and they effectively did.

Agree on Christie. I like listening to what he says, but his record and history say otherwise. I do not trust him. He seems to campaign like a conservative and govern like a progressive-lite

Spoken for truth

Cruz: ¡ayayayay arriba!

Rubio: ¡chinga tu madre!

You fu cking raysis!

tv-doomsday-preppers01.jpg

What... no Spam? :unsure:

I love in NY and I agree with him. By and large NY voters on average are regressive liberal big government idiots.

Edit, what is the max size pop you can buy in NYC again??? Lol.

So you go to NYC for "love"? It may be cheaper elsewhere.

Edited by 3rdnlng

God dammit, now I gotta go grocery shopping.

I was in the grocery store awhile ago and saw Spam on the shelf so I picked up two cans because of this thread. Why two? One was regular Spam and the other was Spam with bacon...

Spam is bacon in a can.

So if Spam is bacon why do they have Spam with bacon?

I was in the grocery store awhile ago and saw Spam on the shelf so I picked up two cans because of this thread. Why two? One was regular Spam and the other was Spam with bacon...

Spam with bacon in it is like the Democrat's debates. A big amorphous goopy mass of dumbed-downed pig sprinkled with a little bit of something nearly everybody likes (bacon), neatly packaged in a bullet-proof container. Think of it as cankles wrapped in bacon.

Spam with bacon in it is like the Democrat's debates. A big amorphous goopy mass of dumbed-downed pig sprinkled with a little bit of something nearly everybody likes (bacon), neatly packaged in a bullet-proof container. Think of it as cankles wrapped in bacon.

i was going to fry some up in a few minutes but now i'm not so sure that sounds like a good way to start my day

That sounds damned good, please post a review.