GOP DEBATES

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One would wish that Mr. Trump would criticize Hillary Clinton as consistently as he does others .

Of, I know better than to hope for that at a GOP debate tonight, but maybe out on the stump..........okay Donald.

Fox Debate Main Stage: Three Insurgent and Three Establishment Candidates

breitbart.com ...

.@CarlyFiorina: "Unlike another woman in this race, I actually love spending time with my husband." #GOPDebate

Stuart Rothenberg ‏@StuPolitics 10m10 minutes ago

The undercard threesome are better talkers than some of the Prime Time debaters. More articulate. More logical.

Roasted.

I prefer some of the undercard candidates to some on the main stage

LOL...........

Not Too Obvious: Coordinated Democratic Talking Point On GOP Debate, ‘Sons Of Immigrants’ ‘Against Immigrants’

Screen-Shot-2016-01-15-at-12.00.42-AM-55

Mother Jones writer:

Elite Daily writer:

NY Times columnist:

Political Strategist, CNN, Former DNC chair:

Daughter of Nancy Pelosi:

Journalist at Grasswire:

Op Ed writer for El Nuevo:

Digital media, Harvard:

WHY, IT’S ALMOST AS IF THERE’S A SORT OF TALKING POINTS LIST FOR JOURNALISTS. OR A JOURNALISTS’ LIST. OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT.

Ben Carson bringing up EMP attacks. Good for him. More people need to talk about it and be aware. It is utterly terrifying what would happen after.

Amen to that. The utility companies treat the threat with the seriousness of aliens arriving in spaceships. They haven't taken steps to harden the grid nor stockpile parts in case of an attack. There is no event response whatsoever.

The magic number is 72 hours. After that societal norms start breaking down.

Amen to that. The utility companies treat the threat with the seriousness of aliens arriving in spaceships. They haven't taken steps to harden the grid nor stockpile parts in case of an attack. There is no event response whatsoever.

The magic number is 72 hours. After that societal norms start breaking down.

It wouldn't even take 72 hours.

As soon as a few observant people realize it's an emp within the first few hours (independent electronic systems would fail simultaneously, electric grid, cell phones, utilities, modern cars etc, unless electronics were protected in a faraday cage) the observant people who understood the scope of the disaster would be looting within the first 6 hours to start hording supplies then when panic sets in the masses would be looting by the end of day 1.

But whatever I'm getting way off topic here

Edit- brining up EMPs is critically important because I feel it is one of the single biggest threats we gave that the average person is totally unaware of.

Edited by drinkTHEkoolaid

As soon as a few observant people realize it's an emp within the first few hours (independent electronic systems would fail simultaneously, electric grid, cell phones, utilities, modern cars etc, unless electronics were protected in a faraday cage) the observant people who understood the scope of the disaster would be looting within the first 6 hours to start hording supplies then when panic sets in the masses would be looting by the end of day 1.

No you're not, looting and hoarding, that's the GOP isn't it............................. :w00t:

By the way, this laughable criticism of Ted Cruz's "New York values" remark by the 'experts' is funny

If your reaction to "New York values" was anything other than "what an effective insult" you fail politics 101.

No you're not, looting and hoarding, that's the GOP isn't it............................. :w00t:

By the way, this laughable criticism of Ted Cruz's "New York values" remark by the 'experts' is funny

If your reaction to "New York values" was anything other than "what an effective insult" you fail politics 101.

I love in NY and I agree with him. By and large NY voters on average are regressive liberal big government idiots.

Edit, what is the max size pop you can buy in NYC again??? Lol.

Edited by drinkTHEkoolaid

Edit- brining up EMPs is critically important because I feel it is one of the single biggest threats we gave that the average person is totally unaware of.

The 72 hours number isn't something I made up - it's from within a report prepared by an electrical provider based on the data from your typical power outage where people start getting rammy if it lasts longer than six hours. Scary, isn't it? Most of the infrastructure here (in Pennsylvania) is on poles and materials from the 1920s. It's been only recently that any upgrades have been made - and that's only because the feds mandated it post 2003 blackout.

I agree that it is one of the biggest threats we face. My apologies for being off topic as well. Your comment caught my attention. :D

Edited by dpberr

The 72 hours number isn't something I made up - it's from within a report prepared by an electrical provider based on the data from your typical power outage where people start getting rammy if it lasts longer than six hours. Scary, isn't it? Most of the infrastructure here (in Pennsylvania) is on poles and materials from the 1920s. It's been only recently that any upgrades have been made - and that's only because the feds mandated it post 2003 blackout.

I agree that it is one of the biggest threats we face. My apologies for being off topic as well. Your comment caught my attention. :D

You probably already have read it, but if not pick up the books 1 second after, and 1 year after.