GOP DEBATES

Another debate tonight.

Unfortunately, it is a given that the CNN 'moderators' will simply be trying to start a fight between Trump and Cruz, or Cruz and Rubio.

Hopefully none of them will fall for it.

but the media has zero interest in showing any Republican in a good light.

Can CNN Get Cage Match It Wants?

I think Cruz is the smartest has the most personal conviction on stage. I don't see him getting suckered in and of the moderators try I can see him scolding them.

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are flying still flying hundreds of planes built in the 50's in the air force..

He has fired numerous high ranking respected officers who he didn't agree with.

Plus lots more.

Trying to stay in topic of the Republican debates.

It's amazing to me that the moderators let hyperbole like Obama has destroyed America's military pass, all these GOP contenders are up there basically saying pick me because I'll keep you safe when they are the fear mongers in the first place - still more likely to die by bee, dog or lightning strike than a terrorist attack - strength would be someone looking out at the American people and saying there would be no terrorist if you were not terrorized stop being cowards.

It's amazing to me that the moderators let hyperbole like Obama has destroyed America's military pass, all these GOP contenders are up there basically saying pick me because I'll keep you safe when they are the fear mongers in the first place - still more likely to die by bee, dog or lightning strike than a terrorist attack - strength would be someone looking out at the American people and saying there would be no terrorist if you were not terrorized stop being cowards.

Its almost as if you have never seen a political debate before.

and your laughable comment on GOP hyperbole "being allowed"

Let me know when a GOP candidate tells black citizens that the other party wants them back in chains, as our present VP did.

Try REALLY listening for once.

Let me know when a GOP candidate tells black citizens that the other party wants them back in chains, as our present VP did.

When they are done putting blacks in chains (thank you Joe biden) we can feed dog food to poor people and throw grandma off a cliff.

used in context that Romney wanted to unchain Wall Street in contrast to Biden who wanted to unshackle the middle-class

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/aug/14/biden-tells-va-supporters-romney-would-put-blacks-/?page=all

used in context that Romney wanted to unchain Wall Street in contrast to Biden who wanted to unshackle the middle-class

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/aug/14/biden-tells-va-supporters-romney-would-put-blacks-/?page=all

Yeah...Democrats are contextually nuanced, Republicans are simple and blunt.

You're such a !@#$ing hypocrite.