GOP DEBATES

ok then. trumps wig man should be sued.

that's no wig.

Think about it. Why is Trump crusading against illegal aliens? He's deflecting so folks don't realize the truth. That's not his hair, a weave, or a wig. It's an alien parasite that has attached itself to his spinal column.

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kasich is only there for one reason. To be the VP. As a popular governor of Ohio, having him as VP could ca-ching someone into the White House.

i'm confident he has more integrity than latching on with most of the front runners. i could see him teaming up with fiorina but she's the only one that he seems to share any important pov's with.

and for some concise fact checking and position analysis:

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/fact-checking-gop-debate/

RUBIO: “Welders make more money than philosophers.”

Not so, on average.

Rubio is arguing that the U.S. has failed to invest in vocational training — a point also stressed by President Barack Obama’s now-defunct jobs council. But Rubio is wrong to suggest that studying philosophy is a waste of money and time.

PayScale, a firm that analyzes compensation, put the median mid-career income for philosophy majors at $81,200 in 2008, with welders making $26,002 to $63,698.

And Georgetown University’s Center on Education and the Workforce said in a 2014 analysis that median incomes were $68,000 for people with an advanced degree in philosophy or religious studies.

So knowing Plato and getting a college degree still pays off.

Edited by birdog1960

LOL at the multiple media outlets complaining about the GOP debate being boring.

Too much substance and policy and not enough soundbites.

So if the news media were bored, that’s a good thing. It’s not their job to be entertained. It’s their job to report on what was said.
This country has suffered through seven years of “polititainment” as policy. Barack Obama’s sitting down with someone who bathes in cereal or being in a Funny or Die video might make for a lot of YouTube hits, but it doesn’t exactly solve a foreign policy in complete shambles or reassure a restless domestic electorate worried about America’s future.

LOL at the multiple media outlets complaining about the GOP debate being boring.

Too much substance and policy and not enough soundbites.

So if the news media were bored, that’s a good thing. It’s not their job to be entertained. It’s their job to report on what was said.
This country has suffered through seven years of “polititainment” as policy. Barack Obama’s sitting down with someone who bathes in cereal or being in a Funny or Die video might make for a lot of YouTube hits, but it doesn’t exactly solve a foreign policy in complete shambles or reassure a restless domestic electorate worried about America’s future.

Our foreign policy is better off than under the previous President

Our foreign policy is better off than under the previous President

You've said a lot of things that are stupid, you've said a lot of things that are untrue, you've said a lot of things that are offensive to intellectual rigor, and you've said a lot of things that both you and everyone else knows to be outright lies in order to get a reaction; but, in my recollection, you've never before said something which so squarely hits on all four of those categories at the same time.

Good work. You're upping your game.

You've said a lot of things that are stupid, you've said a lot of things that are untrue, you've said a lot of things that are offensive to intellectual rigor, and you've said a lot of things that both you and everyone else knows to be outright lies in order to get a reaction; but, in my recollection, you've never before said something which so squarely hits on all four of those categories at the same time.

Good work. You're upping your game.

Oh shut up. I call you on your silly libertarian/states rights nonsense which is fantasy stuff and you say I'm wrong because I point out the truth. So, you are not credible

Why? Based on the principles you espouse on here it seems like those would be the last two FF's you'd choose to side with.

What makes you prefer Washington and Hamilton over Jefferson?

I'd tell you but you are so ignorant you would not understand.

Why would you say they would be the last two FF I'd agree with? You answer will be funny in a really ignorant kind of way. I'm already laughing just thinking about it! :lol:

Come on, give it a try! Please!!

I'd tell you but you are so ignorant you would not understand.

Why would you say they would be the last two FF I'd agree with? You answer will be funny in a really ignorant kind of way. I'm already laughing just thinking about it! :lol:

Come on, give it a try! Please!!

I ask a serious, honest question and get insulted in return. Shocking.

You're the one who said you prefer Washington and Hamilton to Jefferson. There must be a reason, or a number of reasons as to how you reached such a conclusion. Won't you explain further?

I ask a serious, honest question and get insulted in return. Shocking.

You're the one who said you prefer Washington and Hamilton to Jefferson. There must be a reason, or a number of reasons as to how you reached such a conclusion. Won't you explain further?

Ok, fine. They both supported a strong federal government and policies that supported economic growth with government support.

Now answer my question