Bills training camp practice 8/6

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He was actually cut one day into the first OTA, but, no one has the heart to tell him.

Imo

Unconfirmed sources tell me that they will wait until December and will then abandon him on an ice flow on Lake Erie.

I'll be there today. Any particular focus, other the the obvious, that'd anyone wants an extra eye on??

Tyrod and his ability in the intermediate passing game.

He was actually cut one day into the first OTA, but, no one has the heart to tell him.

Imo

Apparently there was a glitch in the payroll system and he's been getting his paycheques for the last few years. So, they've fixed the glitch. It should just work itself out.

In all seriousness, I will never be able to root against EJ, but I can't help but think that this TC may be the last we see of him in a Bills uni. The positive feedback from camp has been so sparse that it's past being a media bias.

Apparently there was a glitch in the payroll system and he's been getting his paycheques for the last few years. So, they've fixed the glitch. It should just work itself out.

In all seriousness, I will never be able to root against EJ, but I can't help but think that this TC may be the last we see of him in a Bills uni. The positive feedback from camp has been so sparse that it's past being a media bias.

We don't trust the opinions of Candians...CBF included!

Good idea with the separate pinned thread for today's practice.

EJ certainly seems to be more self-aware this year, which I suppose is a plus. I just wish the damn light would click on and he'd show that potential on the field.