Trade Bryce Brown to Texans

Pete

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We have a 34 year old RB who has been injured the last couple of years and Dixon is out for a while....don't think we're trading a RB.

That 34 year old RB should have never of carried the load the last couple of years... Problem is we had a bust of a first round pick that was supposed to be the starter.

Foster isn't going to miss much time...

Homerun threat? You mean fumble threat...

Of course, he can't be both...

The fact remains that he is the only other RB who can take it the distance from anywhere on the field.

And his fumble ratio isn't that bad. The fumble just came at the worst time.

In case Shady goes down with injury, I'd like to have another explosive threat in the backfield.

Then why would they give up anything for him now?

why would Whalley give up a 4th for him? Brown was #1 five star player out of HS. Many teams need another RB. And every team will be looking at Bills cuts- especailly WR, RB, and CB. If Brown is cut, there will be many teams vying to sign him. By trading a pick, the Texans could secure Brown, instead of risking losing him

why would Whalley give up a 4th for him? Brown was #1 five star player out of HS. Many teams need another RB. And every team will be looking at Bills cuts- especailly WR, RB, and CB. If Brown is cut, there will be many teams vying to sign him. By trading a pick, the Texans could secure Brown, instead of risking losing him

they would also be able to have in TC so he could learn the offense

talking him up to maximize trade value.

yep. because he did already fumble in camp. not gonna link it but thats stuff sticks in ones mind when watching news on Bryce.

Now the injury to Boobie might have an affect But Karlos is the guy i would think can pick up the slack till he returns.

Don't Bogart, my Friend (IKYK)

Pass him over to me

; )

Totally awesome idea. No idea how managed to conceive of this brilliant idea. Now that it has been thought of...it is sure to happen.

HOLY BALLS! I Just thought of an time-traveling phone booth. So that is gonna happen too!

What a time to be alive!

i just thought everyone should read this again