Who will start at QB - Training Camp Edition

Who will start at QB?  

145 members have voted

1. 1. Who will start at QB opening day?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted, and now it's one vote for each guy. Between this and the osu qb race, I'm officially losing my mind. It's too close to the season IMO to have no idea who will be playing the most important position on the team.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Who do you have there? I have Cardale.

+1 but those close to the program feel a strong JT lean, and the media has picked up on it, leading to much feeling that he will be the guy. I am hoping for that to not be the case. And as for fans, it is 50/50 on the boards.

I chose TT here as well. It just seems like the most likely option given everything we have seen and heard until today.

Edited by YoloinOhio

+1 but those close to the program feel a strong JT lean, and the media has picked up on it, leading to much feeling that he will be the guy. I am hoping for that to not be the case. And as for fans, it is 50/50 on the boards.

JT is really good and won that battle last year. I just think that Cardale's arm strength was crucial at the end of last year. That's what opened up the running game.

JT is really good and won that battle last year. I just think that Cardale's arm strength was crucial at the end of last year. That's what opened up the running game.

and (not to hijack this thread) there is a difference between beating the teams JT beat, and beating the teams Cardale beat. 12 gauge can make throws that JT simply cannot, and that affects how teams can defend. In fact he can make throws that none of the Bills QBs can make too but I digress. Edited by YoloinOhio

Cassel will be the first released. Thinking he is the vet and should look better then the other two QBs. You want the most reps in middle and end of TC... Beginning might be a test to see if he can either be the vet and come out doing well or fail. It would clear up more money in the cap for Whaley to sign Dareus. Taylor will end up starting for the Bills, his running ability will be the difference between him and EJ.

Cassel will be the first released. Thinking he is the vet and should look better then the other two QBs. You want the most reps in middle and end of TC... Beginning might be a test to see if he can either be the vet and come out doing well or fail. It would clear up more money in the cap for Whaley to sign Dareus. Taylor will end up starting for the Bills, his running ability will be the difference between him and EJ.

I disagree with this. Even if Cassel doesn't get the start (and I voted for TT), I think he is as close as we have to being a lock on the roster.

BTW- does anyone know if Simms is PS eligible?

I don't know why. I feel like barring injury, it will be Cassel. The vet status might be too much to ignore. In which case as i gave said before. We need a guy who can get our receivers the ball in a position to make plays. I foresee a lot of YAC yards coming from this group

Voted for Tyrod.

None of them are worth a damned, but Tyrod is Rex's boy and he is the least tested = most hopeful.

His running game adds an extra dimension too, which is helpful when you can't throw the football to begin with.

I voted for EJ. I know its a minority opinion, but I think he's good. He's good in crunch time. He has played well in the 4th quarter resulting in several wins.

But really, I just want who plays best and gives us the best chance to win THIS YEAR.

When the games begin next week I'll have a lot better of who I want.

If none of them look good enough, I wonder what the chances are that Orton could be talked out of retirement at the end of training camp?

Bigger Clown Car: Buffalo Bills QB Roster or GOP Presidential Candidates?

I dunno what's worse. The clown car competition or being locked in with an overpaid, overhyped, non-achiever that's disliked by most of the public and even some of their own team mates