Hey guys, need a favor...

boyst

I am going out of town for a week to see family. No one will be here to check on the cows. Anyone willing to stop by and check on them?

If so, please list your experience with animals, preferably large one. Any skills or reasons you'd be good at this, as well.

(this is purely comical. I already have them taken care of...)

I feel well qualifed for this task. Not only have i have watched city slickers numerous times. I was there when a tracker took down a mountain lion in a tree on my next door neighbors land in Laurel Grove Oregon. After many of her Guinea hens were eaten. And the local (human) population was threatened. i also know the people that ranch blacklock beef on the sixes. grass fed and tasty.

Ain't no way I can turn down this opportunity.... I come from Potter County, PA- where the men are men and the sheep are scared... I can service, I mean, take care of your cows the whole time you are gone... Just need you to show me where a few things are.... Hay, water source, petroleum jelly, shovel, and step stool..... I will be leaving tomorrow to make sure we have plenty of time for me to get acquainted with the operation....

PS- I will also bring my banjo......

I am going out of town for a week to see family. No one will be here to check on the cows. Anyone willing to stop by and check on them?

If so, please list your experience with animals, preferably large one. Any skills or reasons you'd be good at this, as well.

(this is purely comical. I already have them taken care of...)

I trained a dog and I cant live with roaches. Hope this springs me to the top of the list.

I used to tip them back in the day. Also collect the fungus that would grow on humid mornings...

No I never really tipped a poor cow over, that would defeat the purpose of grabbing the fungus.

you name makes you an instant front runner. (I'll save JB some time, he says cow tipping is unpossible & a rural myth)