Rex on HBO real sports August 18

• 2 weeks later...

Thought the report was good, but nothing we hadn't seen before. Surprised there wasn't more footage/discussion on Buffalo - focused heavily on Jets and getting past that.

The best segment on the show was the HS coach who never punts or kicks off deep - complete with footage of Doug Marrone punting on 4th and one. :P

I DVR'd it. I saw about 10 minutes last night. Rex says he was forced out in NY. The purposely underspent WRT the salary cap to not provide top talent.

Thought the report was good, but nothing we hadn't seen before. Surprised there wasn't more footage/discussion on Buffalo - focused heavily on Jets and getting past that.

The best segment on the show was the HS coach who never punts or kicks off deep - complete with footage of Doug Marrone punting on 4th and one. :P

Other than practice material all Rex can do it talk about his success in NY and his hope for the Bills.

imo

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

That coach is interesting. And wins. His kickoff formations are nuts, but have to wonder if they would be legal in the NFL. IMO the NFL team that of the two he consulted that has him on a confidentally agreement is chip kelly and the beagles. The hoody** doesn't have the balls to try that.

Analytics being used correctly by this guy. His philosophy is sound. Like Kelly always (well almost) going for 2 after a td at Oregon.

That coach is interesting. And wins. His kickoff formations are nuts, but have to wonder if they would be legal in the NFL. IMO the NFL team that of the two he consulted that has him on a confidentally agreement is chip kelly and the beagles. The hoody** doesn't have the balls to try that.

Analytics being used correctly by this guy. His philosophy is sound. Like Kelly always (well almost) going for 2 after a td at Oregon.

HS isn't the place for kicking... The NFL it is needed.

I watch it, very good but he lives in Nashville or maybe Memphis . WTF? How can he live there when his job requires 80 hours a week during the season and 50 hours a week during the off season

He bought that place before he ever joined the Bills. I believe he bought it there so that they would have a place not to far from Clemson - where a son goes to school.

As far as I know, Rex and his wife also have purchased a home in the Buffalo area.

He bought that place before he ever joined the Bills. I believe he bought it there so that they would have a place not to far from Clemson - where a son goes to school.

As far as I know, Rex and his wife also have purchased a home in the Buffalo area.

and I will assume the son being the kid with the T-Rex shaped "charging Buffalo"