Do We Have Any Bernie Sanders Supporters Among Us?

that won't make Bernie fans happy

If Clinton Implodes, Democrats May Turn to Biden and Warren

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/435966/hillary-clinton-2016-email-scandal-joe-biden-elizabeth-warren-democrats

As a Independent that would work for me. Warren is a young version of Bernie just more moderate.

Kasich was the best qualified of the candidates that ran, still can't believe Republican voters chose Trump.

If you think Biden and Warren are a good ticket, you're a lot of things, but an independent is not one of them.

That ticket will never happen , I still won't vote for Clinton or Trump.

Yes. Me. This is a myth perpetuated by the Hillary crowd and the media. I went to the caucus and in my district there were over 50 Bernie people and around 20 Hillary people. Most of the Bernie people, if not all, were well over 26.

I know loads of Bernie supporters in their 40s and 50s. Hillary has a huge problem. She's got the nomination sewed up but not with anything like the authority she hopes.

New York Times Reporter Asks Sanders If He’s Sexist For Continuing To Run Against Hillary [VIDEO]

http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/06/new-york-times-reporter-asks-sanders-if-hes-sexist-for-continuing-to-run-against-hillary-video/ via @dailycaller

Bernie's response: "Is that a serious question?"

Yes Bernie. The SEXISM gambit will be trotted out daily until November

New York Times Reporter Asks Sanders If He’s Sexist For Continuing To Run Against Hillary [VIDEO]

http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/06/new-york-times-reporter-asks-sanders-if-hes-sexist-for-continuing-to-run-against-hillary-video/ via @dailycaller

Bernie's response: "Is that a serious question?"

Yes Bernie. The SEXISM gambit will be trotted out daily until November

It's also raysis because Obama endorses her.

How does the Electoral College tip the scales? The Electoral College is the scale

You are correct , this is what I meant by tip the scale:

Unequal voting power depending on where you live
The Electoral College gives disproportionate voting power to states, favoring the smaller states with more electoral votes per person.
For instance, each individual vote in Wyoming counts nearly four times as much in the Electoral College as each individual vote in Texas.
This is because Wyoming has three (3) electoral votes for a population of 532,668 citizens (as of 2008 Census Bureau estimates) and Texas has thirty-two (32) electoral votes
for a population of almost 25 million. By dividing the population by electoral votes, we can see that Wyoming has one "elector" for every 177,556 people
and Texas has one "elector" for about every 715,499. The difference between these two states of 537,943 is the largest in the Electoral College.
2000 Pres race Florida vote
2,912,790 Bush won all 25 Electoral votes
2,912,253 Gore 0 Electoral votes
Edited by ALF

You are correct , this is what I meant by tip the scale:

Unequal voting power depending on where you live

The Electoral College gives disproportionate voting power to states, favoring the smaller states with more electoral votes per person.

For instance, each individual vote in Wyoming counts nearly four times as much in the Electoral College as each individual vote in Texas.

This is because Wyoming has three (3) electoral votes for a population of 532,668 citizens (as of 2008 Census Bureau estimates) and Texas has thirty-two (32) electoral votes

for a population of almost 25 million. By dividing the population by electoral votes, we can see that Wyoming has one "elector" for every 177,556 people

and Texas has one "elector" for about every 715,499. The difference between these two states of 537,943 is the largest in the Electoral College.

http://www.fairvote.org/problems_with_the_electoral_college

2000 Pres race Florida vote

2,912,790 Bush won all 25 Electoral votes

2,912,253 Gore 0 Electoral votes

How is that "tipping the scales?"