This Sandra Bland thing

bbb

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have no problem hanging a noose in the middle of every jail cell in the country... just to save some tax payer money.

hmmm, maybe the overpopulation propaganda is getting to me. As I get older, I start to notice just how many useless people are walking around.

What's more likely: mentally ill black woman hangs herself OR entire law enforcement apparatus engineers coverup of jail cell murder by corrupt officers?

"But she was mentally ill because she was arrested!"

Seriously, people are arguing that.

I would have no problem hanging a noose in the middle of every jail cell in the country... just to save some tax payer money.

hmmm, maybe the overpopulation propaganda is getting to me. As I get older, I start to notice just how many useless people are walking around.

Here is a little test...go back to the Cliven Bundy thread - a white racist pig who did not want to pay taxes and completely disregarded authority - and look at your postings. I would think many of the posters here were behind - at least the notion of his disregard for authority....and how is that different from this woman who you now want to throw in the trash bin. Tell me how you are not simply racist trash.

For the most part - you guys are simply small small people.

Here is a little test...go back to the Cliven Bundy thread - a white racist pig who did not want to pay taxes and completely disregarded authority - and look at your postings. I would think many of the posters here were behind - at least the notion of his disregard for authority....and how is that different from this woman who you now want to throw in the trash bin. Tell me how you are not simply racist trash.

From what I recall, most of the posters here figured out pretty quickly that Bundy was on the wrong side of the law.

Second, pointing out that this woman should have acted smarter in the situation is not "racist" or "trashy." It's the truth.

Have we touched on why the family didn't bail her out? Three days on a $5,000 bond and nobody could help her out? I find that difficult to believe.

Baskin you are correct. What you have here is a mix of 15 year olds and guys that have nothing to do all day long other than post ,argue and call other posters childish names because they don't agree with them. If you read DC Tom and Greggy you'll get my point.DC Tom actually said he saw a missle fired into the pentagon on 9-11,yep a massive cover up.Greggy is just a plain troll,if he disagrees with you he will follow every single post you craft and troll each one.These are just a few of the offenders here but represent most of the posters.There are some excellent and fair minded guys around but their numbers are low.If you are here to exchange ideas and expect high level dialogue you are in the wrong place.

Edited by Very wide right

Baskin you are correct. What you have here is a mix of 15 year olds and guys that have nothing to do all day long other than post ,argue and call other posters childish names because they don't agree with them. If you read DC Tom and Greggy you'll get my point.DC Tom actually said he saw a missle fired into the pentagon on 9-11,yep a massive cover up.Greggy is just a plain troll,if he disagrees with you he will follow every single post you craft and troll each one.These are just a few of the offenders here but represent most of the posters.There are some excellent and fair minded guys around but their numbers are low.If you are here to exchange ideas and expect high level dialogue you are in the wrong place.

Are you completely !@#$ing retarded?

I never mouth off to the police, but I rarely get stopped for anything (4 times in my whole life). If I still smoked, and a cop who had pulled me over told me to put out my cigarette, I'd have something to say about that too. The officer in question was way too heavy-handed in dealing with Bland, but she should have seen where this was heading and at least tried to mitigate her response somewhat - if a cop is being a jerk, they're not going to back off if you give them a hard time. Only an idiot does that. Still, this case is particularly disturbing because it somehow resulted in Bland's death, presumably a suicide. From what they're reporting locally, the Texas Rangers are investigating this, and they have a reputation for being both thorough and tenacious. I'm confident that if there was any foul play involved in Bland's death, they will uncover it.

Have we ever seen a single one of these videos for these incidents that don't start with someone mouthing off at the cop or resisting? Some day people will figure it out.

Have we ever seen a single one of these videos for these incidents that don't start with someone mouthing off at the cop or resisting? Some day people will figure it out.

Liberal response:

"It's the police's job to 'de-escalate' the situation!"

It was actually Bland herself who de-valued her own life and then committed suicide. I think it's a shame, as I posted upthread.

I actually do not blame her for being upset at getting pulled over for a lane change violation or for being upset at being told to put out her cigarette. As I said, I think the cop was a bit of a jerk. However, you must comply.

Don't make this a right/left thing. Make this a common sense thing. You have someone much bigger than you, with a gun and taser and club, giving you orders. You obey first, and then you can file a complaint against him afterwards. Regardless of whether you think that complaint would go anywhere, you must obey the bigger man with lawful authority, gun, taser, and club. If Cliven Bundy were pulled over and disobeyed authority like Bland did, I would think he acted dumb, too, just on common sense, and yes, I do believe Mr. Bundy would also have been detained in lockup.

This is not some sort of rare situation. I've been pulled over several times in my life, and quite often the officer was a jerk. But I never allowed it to reach a point where I ended up in jail.

And I did not buy into the ideology of victimhood, that I have no control over my life, such that I became depressed and committed suicide. No. I control my life.

With all the great press towards police officers and the constant praising I'm guessing there are lots of people who want to become Police Officers. Recruiting must be fantastic! So much video feed, everyone now a days is their own director and producer via their cell phone, heck if I was a police officer I'd just put myself out there in a position to become a star in one of these youtube features. What could go wrong? Crime most certainly is going to come down because of all of this.

And here I thought we'd never see you in such wholehearted agreement with a liberal.

And here I thought we'd never see you in such wholehearted agreement with a liberal.

When the guy is right he's right! no pun intended.

There are more than a few !@#$s on this board...

I already said that today.DC Tom already responded.Just waiting for Greggy to wake up today.

Edited by Very wide right

Here's your Bundy thread. Care to see how enthusiastically we were all 'behind' his disregard for authority?

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/166949-bundy-ranch/