ESPYs, anyone?

Disabilities? lol Let's ask kids with real disabilities how they feel about this type of "disability" and see what they think.

well most disabilities weren't even recognized until 50 years ago so who's to say these people aren't? you?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm transfinancial. I'm actually a rich man stuck in a poor man's bank account. Don't be such a bigot Ferrari dealership guy, I feel deep down in the goodness of my heart that I have a 7 figure bank account. Who are you to judge?

Lol. Keep it coming! This stuff is hilarious!

Look I get it - if you don't believe in God everything we believe in sounds foolish. If you do believe in God he gives us guidelines to live by - they aren't my rules and they don't always make sense - but I don't create belief systems out of my own mind. I concede that I'm too imperfect to just cultivate a belief system based on my own thoughts. God doesn't make people with the wrong genitalia.

Funny story: A couple weeks ago my wife and I ordered wings and had them delivered here in Charlotte NC. They came wrong and we were upset - however they ended up being delicious and our new favorite at this local restaurant, but we have no idea what they are. We eat in a couple nights ago at this restaurant and order what we think is what we had from the incorrect delivery based on the description. They arrive at the table and I'm like yes those are them - my wife laughs and says no way these don't look close. I'm sure I'm right and I joke to my sons that Mom is crazy. She happened to take a pic of those damn wings - she was right. I was so sure I was right I would have bet anything on it. My point is I'm so wrong so many times on such goofy things like this that how in the world can I be trusted to navigate the things about this life. I forget names of people I've met just 5 minutes ago - I forget phone numbers, etc etc.

I live my life based on that I can't possibly know what's right out of my own understanding - but I believe in someone and something that does and I concede to those measures.

Again, if you don't believe in God that sounds crazy - but from my view saying a man was born with the incorrect genitalia doesn't make you right either. It's just something you've chosen to believe.

What would you say to the people that can't afford the surgery? If you could what would you say to the people before this surgery existed? I don't think he's a deviant - I think he's lost and searching for something - and he hasn't found the only thing that can cure him and that's the fulfillment that only Jesus can offer. That's what I would say to him.

I'm Catholic and was taught to love unconditionally. I love my religion but constant judgement some religious people have is kinda sickening. Live your life to the best of your abilities & let people live theirs. I think the Jenner thing is weird but who is he/ she hurting. Also, Jesus loved hanging out with the outcasts.

I'm Catholic and was taught to love unconditionally. I love my religion but constant judgement some religious people have is kinda sickening. Live your life to the best of your abilities & let people live theirs. I think the Jenner thing is weird but who is he/ she hurting. Also, Jesus loved hanging out with the outcasts.

Yes. But he also calls them to repent of their sin.

Yes. But he also calls them to repent of their sin.

But who are any of us to judge? I think judgement of others is a sin in itself. Luckily, I have always like girls and never had this thoughts. So I'm going to keep living my life, not judging others, & hopefully not picking up a Caitlyn at the bar. :)

But who are any of us to judge? I think judgement of others is a sin in itself. Luckily, I have always like girls and never had this thoughts. So I'm going to keep living my life, not judging others, & hopefully not picking up a Caitlyn at the bar. :)

Christians are making something of an error when they try to discuss Jesus and his relativity to Bruce Jenner. As far as I can tell, the only thing that Bruce Jenner does is dress and act like a girl. Big deal. My son used to like to dress like Dr. Who and climb in and out of a giant blue cardboard box that looked like a phone booth.

Nowhere have I read he is altering his sex, or preferred to boink boys instead of girls. He just likes to dress and act like a girl. And as far as I can tell, he looks pretty good so long as he's always standing next to Abe Vigoda.

Oh I believe In God. I just happen to believe God isn't all Old Testament and he's more of the thinking that if you are a good person you're all set. Treat others with respect and don't judge them. So who created the person with the wrong genitalia? There have been countless millions of those people throughout history. I hope you don't say something like it's the parents sins that caused the child to be born that way. How can you explain the other millions of children born with all sorts of deformities? Or do you pick and choose? God gave us the ability to expand our technology and medicine to help cure people of many diseases and illnesses. If you have ever had any surgery you surely cannot speak ill of someone with the wrong genitalia trying to look like their sex. Unless you are part of the old school Christians who don't allow any surgery whatsoever.

All good questions (seriously). We made choices long before we got here. Some evidence is that Lucifer who clearly was in heaven (the covering cherub) along with others chose to go against God - so we know there was not only choices being made in heaven but also incorrect choices (sin). It's not a perfect place (yet). We don't come into this world without a past. We get or don't get blessed based on choices we made and make - although God still makes himself available.

We get what we deserve in this life, our life before we got here, and the one after. Only God can judge that. The only other way to believe is that God is just up there creating people and screwing with us by saying "Ok this one's going to a crack house, la la la this one's going to be gay, ho hum this one's going to a Christian family, lets see lets see this one - oh boy - is getting the wrong genitalia, yikes". I can't serve a God like that. But I can serve one that is just and punishes and rewards based on choices. Sin is what has made us unlike God and if you'll ask he'll immediately forgive. That's what Bruce needs to do - come to terms that somewhere along his life he chose against God - and he'll forgive him.

Edited by Triple Threat

Aren't you judging him by insinuating he doesn't like girls or did you not know he said he still likes women and never been with a man?