ESPYs, anyone?

It might be, but I wouldn't discount the impact she's had on untold millions. And if you're upset about her relevance in the sporting world, Jim hasn't tossed a ball for almost two decades. He wouldn't even be in the conversation if he/his family hadn't chosen to publicize his fight with cancer. If you're going to complain, call it both ways.

Oh, please. If you think Jim not tossing a ball in two decades is the same as Jenner doing literally nothing, I can't help you. Jim's daughter elevated the press on his situation, and showed every angle of what they were going through as a family so that millions of people fighting cancer can get inspired to fight.

Bruce Jenner put on a dress and changed his name. Half of California does that every weekend. Big freaking deal.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, please. If you think Jim not tossing a ball in two decades is the same as Jenner doing literally nothing, I can't help you. Jim's daughter elevated the press on his situation, and showed every angle of what they were going through as a family so that millions of people fighting cancer can get inspired to fight.

Bruce Jenner put on a dress and changed his name. Half of California does that every weekend. Big freaking deal.

maybe they'll play 'goodbye horses' when Jenner comes out..

I'm confused.

Well it's also a great chance for ABC to promote their fall schedule of new shows.

I think that goes with Jenner and the ratings grab. I wish Jenner the best and don't really give a rip beyond that. Not even in the same league with Lauren Hill, Jimbo and I'm sure countless others. For that reason, I'll pass.