ESPYs, anyone?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Golden State Warriors. IMO.

Had a feeling uswnt would win and they deserve it. But they were heavily favored vs. Japan. Buckeyes were not favored in any of the 3 playoff games they won with their 3rd string QB.

osu story was a script that would be laughed at if you wrote it. But whatev... Time to move on to 2015 anyway. This was the Buckeyes last hurrah for 2014, hope they feel snubbed and ready to prove something or they will lose a game.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Had a feeling uswnt would win and they deserve it. But they were heavily favored vs. Japan. Buckeyes were not favored in any of the 3 playoff games they won with their 3rd string QB.

osu story was a script that would be laughed at if you wrote it. But whatev... Time to move on to 2015 anyway. This was the Buckeyes last hurrah for 2014, hope they feel snubbed and ready to prove something or they will lose a game.

No bias here at all. :nana:

Was Caitlyn in the audience for the entore show? Or did she just come out and sit right before her name was called?

If its the latter, I think its a disgrace that they (or she) would not sit out with the rest of the athletes just so they could build up the anticipation of her.

If you ask me she is no more courageous than any of the other heart lifting stories that we saw and yet they were in the audience for the duration of the show.

I'm pretty sure she wasnt in the audience until right before she got the award because they never showed her in the crowd during the show up until the time she got her award.

CBF

Didn't watch....Courage is a Cop alone at night responding to a call.. A Fire Fighter running into a burning building to save a child.... A Correction Officer running into a 200 man fight in the yard..... Bruce decides to become a Kardashion Girl and it's all about Transgender Love... Don't Care!!!!!!

Didn't watch....Courage is a Cop alone at night responding to a call.. A Fire Fighter running into a burning building to save a child.... A Correction Officer running into a 200 man fight in the yard..... Bruce decides to become a Kardashion Girl and it's all about Transgender Love... Don't Care!!!!!!

Well said!!!!

CBF

With all that Jim Kelly has been through from his own physical problems to losing his son, he loses out to a total freakshow of a person. What a shame and I feel bad for every disrespected courageous real person who took a backseat to that! What the hell is wrong with this country!

I'm real excited. Esepcially since they decided to keep our defensive coaching staff right where they were. I'd like to see us be a top 25 team in the next year or two.

He is an unbelievable recruiter and coach. You are very lucky. Your offense is going to be fun. I was half hoping Braxton would transfer there. He could have lit it up.

With all that Jim Kelly has been through from his own physical problems to losing his son, he loses out to a total freakshow of a person. What a shame and I feel bad for every disrespected courageous real person who took a backseat to that! What the hell is wrong with this country!

Whoa you are so right!

I completely forgot about Jim!!!!

He really should have got this award or even Lauren Hill

Stuart Scott got the award last year I think and he was really deserving and I think Jim should have been considered

And to think that if that article is true and it really was jenner's PR team who told the ESPY's they should giver her the award makes me even more mad

I dont like this at all the more I think about it

It smells like one huge PR move for Jenner. I mean the odds that her "first" public appearance as Caitlyn would be at an award show where she is the recipiant of one of the most prestigious awards just doesnt sit well with me

CBF