The GOP Nomination--The Donald and So Much More!

This is just incredible from our commander in chief

http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/16/politics/republican-debate-barack-obama-doom-gloom-patriotic/index.html

"Despite the perennial doom and gloom that I guess is inevitably part of a presidential campaign, America is winning right now," Obama said at a meeting of the Business Roundtable in Washington. "America is great right now. We can do even better."

http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/16/politics/republican-debate-barack-obama-doom-gloom-patriotic/index.html

"Despite the perennial doom and gloom that I guess is inevitably part of a presidential campaign, America is winning right now," Obama said at a meeting of the Business Roundtable in Washington. "America is great right now. We can do even better."

Not that Barry is known for his intelligence, but this is a pretty idiotic statement to make before the debate tonight, especially since the debate is supposed to be about foreign policy.

You'd think he'd just let the right eat itself, but no.

I wish SoProgs would stop trying to tell us how intelligent this dolt is.

Yes, America is winning. America is a rock star from Mars, with tiger blood coursing through it veins, and the rest of the gnarlington nations in this world are a bunch of droopy-eyed armless children.

Yes, America is winning. America is a rock star from Mars, with tiger blood coursing through it veins, and the rest of the gnarlington nations in this world are a bunch of droopy-eyed armless children.

I wonder how the left would piss themselves if one of the moderators quoted Barry tonight, and someone other than Trump referred to Obama as Baghdad Bob.

"We have a problem in this country. It's called Muslims," said the first man Trump called on to ask a question. "We know our current president is one. You know he's not even an American."

Trump, who was a driver of the "birther" movement that claimed Obama wasn't born in the U.S, first responded with feigned exasperation — "We need the question," he said, to laughs — but let the man continue.

"We have training camps growing where they want to kill us. That's my question," the questioner continued. "When can we get rid of it?"

Trump did not dispute the man's assertions and said he'd heard others raise the issue.

"We're going to be looking at a lot of different things. And you know, a lot of people are saying that, and a lot of people are saying that bad things are happening out there," said Trump. "We're going to be looking at that and plenty of other things."

The incident evoked a moment during the 2008 campaign when Republican nominee John McCain took the microphone away from a woman who said she didn't trust Obama because he was an "Arab."

oh boy

THE BLACK HOLE OF THE TV NEWS INDUSTRY: “78% of CNN’s GOP primary coverage was devoted to Trump,”

the Legal Insurrection blog notes; I clocked at least 40 minutes of wall-to-wall Trump obsession by Anderson Cooper last night during my hour at the gym.

Have we reached “Peak Trump?”

As James Lileks once said, “joyless monomania is death” to any publication, and it’s pretty painful to watch in a TV network as well. If Trump’s popularity descends to the middle of the GOP pack, what story will CNN obsessively glom onto next?

Sounds like he's trying to pick up support from B-man, LA bills, Chef, and the other nuts on this board.

Washington (CNN)Donald Trump came under fire Friday morning for his handling of a question at a town hall about when the U.S. can "get rid" of Muslims, for failing to take issue with that premise and an assertion that President Barack Obama is Muslim.

Trump, who has shaken off several high-profile controversies that would have ended other presidential campaigns, faced an immediate backlash from advocacy groups, and members of his own party distanced themselves from the GOP front-runner. The incident recalls Trump's 2011 quest to challenge Obama on where he was born, which ended with Obama releasing his long-form birth certificate. It also follows a debate performance Wednesday that garnered mixed reviews for the billionaire businessman.

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/09/17/politics/donald-trump-obama-muslim-new-hampshire/

Sounds like he's trying to pick up support from B-man, LA bills, Chef, and the other nuts on this board.

Washington (CNN)Donald Trump came under fire Friday morning for his handling of a question at a town hall about when the U.S. can "get rid" of Muslims, for failing to take issue with that premise and an assertion that President Barack Obama is Muslim.

Trump, who has shaken off several high-profile controversies that would have ended other presidential campaigns, faced an immediate backlash from advocacy groups, and members of his own party distanced themselves from the GOP front-runner. The incident recalls Trump's 2011 quest to challenge Obama on where he was born, which ended with Obama releasing his long-form birth certificate. It also follows a debate performance Wednesday that garnered mixed reviews for the billionaire businessman.

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/09/17/politics/donald-trump-obama-muslim-new-hampshire/

Please explain to me what this dumbass is doing to try and gain my support?