The GOP Nomination--The Donald and So Much More!

Far more likely that he lied to take advantage of foreign status to have the costs of his education absorbed by others. Not wanting to have to account for this politically, he simply refused to release his transcripts.

Yes. What is also interesting about Obama to me is how few people in the past several years have publically shared any stories or info about him from his earlier yes. Nothing from an old girlfriend or roommate or buddy. Not even a story about something funny or good. Only silence from his past.

So, you want to give up our country's uniqueness? You have no respect for our history?

I was kidding. But in all seriousness, in the future I expect there to be one world government. If the historical trends in communication and travel continue to improve and improve, we will have to have a stronger world government. If it takes only 5 minutes to travel from Buffalo to Moscow, as an example, the world will be seriously smaller and cooperation will follow. Just my opinion

I was kidding. But in all seriousness, in the future I expect there to be one world government. If the historical trends in communication and travel continue to improve and improve, we will have to have a stronger world government. If it takes only 5 minutes to travel from Buffalo to Moscow, as an example, the world will be seriously smaller and cooperation will follow. Just my opinion

And it's a real dumbass opinion. Not surprising. Your thoughts are that if you can travel from one place to another quickly people will cooperate? It's always taken five minutes to cross from South Korea to North Korea. How's that improved cooperation?

And it's a real dumbass opinion. Not surprising. Your thoughts are that if you can travel from one place to another quickly people will cooperate? It's always taken five minutes to cross from South Korea to North Korea. How's that improved cooperation?

The Koreas or literally thousands of other examples do not change the fact that he watched Carl Sagan say something on a TV show and he bought it hook line and sinker.

The only problem there is the US military base in South Korea. If we close that up I'm sure the Koreans will be reunited into one big happy family. Just another example of how the U.S. is a negative influence in the world.

This kind of (lack of) thinking supports ideas like the federal government dictating local zoning laws. You haven't taken into consideration the differences in cultures or custom. The larger or more encompassing a government gets the further it is removed from the governed. That can't be a good thing.

No surprise you think that. The federal government has gotten stronger as transportation/communication has improved. So has international cooperation. Congrats on finding an exception, though

This kind of (lack of) thinking supports ideas like the federal government dictating local zoning laws. You haven't taken into consideration the differences in cultures or custom. The larger or more encompassing a government gets the further it is removed from the governed. That can't be a good thing.

When communication/transportation speeds up mass culture will be more the norm. Look at that ****ty flag they flushed in South Carolina. South Carolina! That's all about increased mobility, integration and the spread of mass culture. The world will be much more integrated 100 years from now, imo. Its the trend of history. Only really ignorant people would think that tend is just suddenly going to stop in 2015.

No surprise you think that. The federal government has gotten stronger as transportation/communication has improved. So has international cooperation. Congrats on finding an exception, though

Strength of power and breadth of reach are two different things, dumbass.

Strength of power and breadth of reach are two different things, dumbass.

You have no point

Des Moines — Only weeks after taking this key state in the presidential race by surprise, Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker defended his front-runner status in Iowa by pledging to support a federal ethanol mandate, shifting his position on renewable fuels at a Republican roundup on farm issues.

http://www.jsonline.com/news/statepolitics/scott-walker-might-clarify-stance-on-ethanol-at-iowa-ag-summit-b99457588z1-295473391.html

No way!

So none of you anti-government people feel like commenting on Scott Walkers acceptance of ethanol subsidies? Thought you guys hated that. But its ok to attack the teachers, just not the Conservative big government farmers. I see

Answer my question first about Walker and ethanol you coward

Oooooh. Coward. You're such a brave online warrior. :lol:

Your question is irrelevant to me because it was directed specifically as the anti-government crowd, and whomever you think that may be, it most certainly is not me.

Now...please explain who here is anti-government. Please be specific. Cite examples.

We'll keep waiting.