The GOP Nomination--The Donald and So Much More!

And I keep hearing this narrative that Trump is a "kook". What are examples of his kookiness?

Where to begin?

That Obama wasn't born in the U.S. That's a big flaming Kook alert right there.

Or that Most of the illegal immigrants that enter into this country from Mexico are rapists, murderers and criminals. That was meant to appeal to the lowest common denominator. It appears that it worked.

Or that he "supposes" there are some good people that are illegal immigrants.

Or that he says he WILL win the Latino vote. That is so delusional that it's kooky.

That he says he will make Mexico build and pay for a fence across the US border.

Or that when it was then shown by Obama his birth certificate he then later went on to say that he may be a Muslim.

Or that he will be the greatest jobs president God has ever created. That's so egotistical that it's kooky.

There is plenty to work with.

Where to begin?

That Obama wasn't born in the U.S. That's a big flaming Kook alert right there.

Or that Most of the illegal immigrants that enter into this country from Mexico are rapists, murderers and criminals. That was meant to appeal to the lowest common denominator. It appears that it worked.

Or that he "supposes" there are some good people that are illegal immigrants.

Or that he says he WILL win the Latino vote. That is so delusional that it's kooky.

That he says he will make Mexico build and pay for a fence across the US border.

Or that when it was then shown by Obama his birth certificate he then later went on to say that he may be a Muslim.

Or that he will be the greatest jobs president God has ever created. That's so egotistical that it's kooky.

There is plenty to work with.

Yes where to begin. He most likely wasn't born in the US. That,s why he won't reveal his school records.

Among the illegals coming in there are a lot of criminals. Common sense says that. Were not exactly getting the best of the best from Central America. And by default, they are criminals because they are illegal.

They other stuff he said I'm neither here nor there with. Window dressing. What is kooky is the president we have now. The prospect of another loser set up to lose like Jeb? Now that's just kooky. But I think you should really be behind Trump. I figure he will never run anyway. I think the guy the GOP establishment and rhino's everywhere are really afraid of is Rand. Trump will stay in it until near the end to siphon off people who would otherwise vote for Paul. Forcing Paul to a also ran leaving it open for, I assume, your guy Bush. So c'mon, get with the plan to get Hillary elected. You know and I know if it's Jeb vs Hillary the pant suit wins.

Yes where to begin. He most likely wasn't born in the US. That,s why he won't reveal his school records.

Among the illegals coming in there are a lot of criminals. Common sense says that. Were not exactly getting the best of the best from Central America. And by default, they are criminals because they are illegal.

They other stuff he said I'm neither here nor there with. Window dressing. What is kooky is the president we have now. The prospect of another loser set up to lose like Jeb? Now that's just kooky. But I think you should really be behind Trump. I figure he will never run anyway. I think the guy the GOP establishment and rhino's everywhere are really afraid of is Rand. Trump will stay in it until near the end to siphon off people who would otherwise vote for Paul. Forcing Paul to a also ran leaving it open for, I assume, your guy Bush. So c'mon, get with the plan to get Hillary elected. You know and I know if it's Jeb vs Hillary the pant suit wins.

What does Trump being a kooky publicity whore have to do with Obama?

It took me a while to put the math together, but I suspect the reason you don't see his school records is because in order to get into Harvard, he put his place of birth as Kenya. It probably opened most doors for him throughout his life until he realized he needed to get it straight to run for the Senate

I mean, surely it's not because his grades sucked because you can't walk a mile in any direction without tripping over a liberal who insists Obama is, somehow, really smart...in spite of all evidence to the contrary.

It's kinda how Elizabeth Warren rose up the ladder in her career for claiming to be Native American.

LA, you broke the code. It's not that anybody truly thinks he was born in Kenya. But that he stated that he was born there in order to gain entry to Columbia and Harvard. He's a two bit phony fraud. Always has been, always will be. It's our first affirmative action president. A real Putney Swope.

LA, you broke the code. It's not that anybody truly thinks he was born in Kenya. But that he stated that he was born there in order to gain entry to Columbia and Harvard. He's a two bit phony fraud. Always has been, always will be. It's our first affirmative action president. A real Putney Swope.

Look into how he won his first Senate seat. It was all about elimination of objections. Once he had divorce records of his opponents unsealed, the ride was easy.

Far more likely that he lied to take advantage of foreign status to have the costs of his education absorbed by others. Not wanting to have to account for this politically, he simply refused to release his transcripts.

I don't know if cost was part of the calculation, as international students don't get financial aid. But it would certainly factor in the admissions process.

Except Trump.

Oh, and Dante.

I don't know if the guy was born in the US or not. It doesn't really matter to me. The point is he's a fraud and puppet I wouldn't be surprised if the guy was out of Central Casting. He's not a president in the true sense of the word. More like a operative to weaken the nation to more easily facilitate a global government.

I don't know if the guy was born in the US or not. It doesn't really matter to me. The point is he's a fraud and puppet I wouldn't be surprised if the guy was out of Central Casting. He's not a president in the true sense of the word. More like a operative to weaken the nation to more easily facilitate a global government.

Let's hope!

I honestly thought the fake rape story they ran would have done them in.

Are you kidding? Their target demographic believes that even fictitious rape accusations should be published and pursued in the interest of "justice."