Bills OL coach Aaron Kromer arrested (Suspended 6 games)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would imagine that the team already has identified what their contingency plan will be, and more than likely are prepared to move forward with it.

My guess is that Anderson will take over, since he knows the players and had at least some time to get a feel for the techniques that Kromer was teaching.

It's also important to remember that, as far as the scheme goes, the blocking concepts are Roman's design, not Kromer's. Roman has been an OL coach in the past, so scheme-wise, he knows what he wants out of the blocking set. It's the OL coach's job to make sure the players are hitting those assignments, as well as to teach technique.

I guess that's a long way of saying that I expect Kurt Anderson to take over as OL coach, and that it won't be as big of a drop off as some folks are expecting.

Most sensible post in this entire thread.

Consider your family safe.

the end of the week news dump is usually Friday around 4est. So we will see.

Unfavorable news gets dumped at 4 PM. Dumping Kromer is what many want/expect, so I doubt it happens today.

@mikerodak: Zachery Kromer has entered a written plea of not guilty for his misdemeanor battery charge. Pre-trial hearing will be September 2.

Hopefully the NFL doesn't decide anything until this goes through the legal process, like the Marcel Dareus stuff. That way maybe Kromer can get reinstated by the team and work with them all through training camp and pre-season, getting them ready for the year. if something really bad comes out at the hearing, even if the NFL steps in it won't be so bad and Anderson can take over.

@mikerodak: Zachery Kromer has entered a written plea of not guilty for his misdemeanor battery charge. Pre-trial hearing will be September 2.

Why is Zachery being charged? Didn't he stick around to help find the fishing pole, and his dad was just a psycho that he couldn't keep his psychotic urges to flip out on innocent teenagers in check?

Why is Zachery being charged? Didn't he stick around to help find the fishing pole, and his dad was just a psycho that he couldn't keep his psychotic urges to flip out on innocent teenagers in check?

allegedly put his hands on one of the other kids

Do we know if it was before or after his dad hit the kid? Are there any more details? I didn't hear this before, but haven't been keeping up with the thread.

We don't know if it was before or after but the report is he put his hands around the kid's throat. We don't know whether it was very serious or not at all, how long, what precipitated it, what happened after, other than he helped the kids look for their pole in the water.

Most sensible post in this entire thread.

Consider your family safe.

LOL'd

Thought i explained this.

in detail

imo

Edited by 3rdand12