Bills OL coach Aaron Kromer arrested (Suspended 6 games)

49 pages so far.

Who says we are not a passionate fan base?!?

Pats fans would have 249 pages, 380 of which would be saying the redactions in the police report are 100% proof Kromer is totally innocent and Kraft should sue for defamation, which he'd easily win.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you're the self-righteous guy who looks at everything from the most damming perspective possible, passes extreme judgments, and advocates for disproportionately harsh penalties, yet fancies himself a swell guy.

No, I'm the guy who doesn't let homerism get in the way of common sense. And apparently you're giant strawman guy. Nice to meet you.

Pats fans would have 249 pages, 380 of which would be saying the redactions in the police report are 100% proof Kromer is totally innocent and Kraft should sue for defamation, which he'd easily win.

And if he doesn't win, he should bring down the entire corrupt system...

He didn't make the comments until after Cutler was benched. Again, for the reasons stated in the comments. If he'd made them early in the season when they were still in the playoff hunt, yes I'd say he undermined him. He also probably knew he and the rest of the coaches were goners. And I still don't think he meant for Rapoport to publish his comments and showed poor judgment doing so.

Incorrect. The comments were published on December 7th. Cutler was benched on the 17th.

No, I'm the guy who doesn't let homerism get in the way of common sense. And apparently you're giant strawman guy. Nice to meet you.

Homerism? Because we'd call for the professional ruination of a man over a potential misdemeanor if he wasn't employed by the Bills? ok. And I was a giant Strawman guy even though I'm a Braves fan, but I don't know what that has to do with this discussion.

But it's nice to meet you too.

Incorrect. The comments were published on December 7th. Cutler was benched on the 17th.

He didn't fess up until the 11th when Cutler was already benched. Their fates had been sealed well before then though.

Homerism? Because we'd call for the professional ruination of a man over a potential misdemeanor if he wasn't employed by the Bills? ok. And I was a giant Strawman guy even though I'm a Braves fan, but I don't know what that has to do with this discussion.

But it's nice to meet you too.

If it was anything other than self defense, and he really did punch a kid, throw his fishing pole in the water, and threaten to kill the kid's family all over some silly beach chairs, then yes, the Bills need to fire him. If you don't think so, then something is seriously wrong with you.

If it was anything other than self defense, and he really did punch a kid, throw his fishing pole in the water, and threaten to kill the kid's family all over some silly beach chairs, then yes, the Bills need to fire him. If you don't think so, then something is seriously wrong with you.

Why? Will he be working with kids? My impression was that he'd be coaching 300+ pound linemen. Who are you worried about him getting violent with?

not to get all serious here but if the kids were just innocently sitting there and he attacked them and made death threats then he probably needs some help - could be an alcoholic, drug addict, mentally unstable - who knows - and it would be best he not be around the team in case he has some issues that could lead to worse scenarios. Not saying that's the case but I'm sure the team and NFL will vet the situation before making decisions.

You should petition on your senator to put loss of job right into the statute. Would make things easier from the get go.

You know, punching a 140 pound minor, is one thing and it's pretty bad. Threatening to kill the kid's family is really bad. Intolerable. But what the flyin' fuk is tossing his fishin' stick in the water?! He's got to go away for that.

He should have been fired. Period. With cause, without pay.

Coming from someone self-named negativo, that's a tad surprising.

He didn't fess up until the 11th when Cutler was already benched. Their fates had been sealed well before then though.

Cutler was benched for week 16. He played December 15th against the Saints. You are incorrect. He threw his starting QB under the bus.

Cutler was benched for week 16. He played December 15th against the Saints. You are incorrect. He threw his starting QB under the bus.

Yep. They were going to bench him in the Tampa Bay game but then the defense came up with a couple turnovers and they never did it. That week is when Kromer spoke to Crappaport. After the next game they benched him, on about the 17th. The buyers remorse probably came to a boiling point during that Tampa Game, where he was allegedly going to be benched.

You are correct about the timing but it made little difference. So he threw him under the bus for a game. The die had already been cast by then and Kromer knew his fate and how it was tied to Cutler and his problems. Read most articles at the time and they agreed with what Kromer was saying, just not admitting them to a reported who made them public.

You are correct about the timing but it made little difference. So he threw him under the bus for a game. The die had already been cast by then and Kromer knew his fate and how it was tied to Cutler and his problems. Read most articles at the time and they agreed with what Kromer was saying, just not admitting them to a reported who made them public.

You are the one who cited that it made a difference.

Kromer's comments also held no merit. He was not only a snake, but a dumb snake.

The link above says they were going to bench him in the earlier game but the defense bailed him out.

Kromer's comments also held no merit. He was not only a snake, but a dumb snake.

Of course that had merit. They were totally true.

The comments would only have made a difference in the earlier part of the season, when the playoffs were a possibility. Again by the time he made them, the season was over and the coaches knew they were getting fired. Which is likely what led to Kromer to make those comments, which again many said were true.

The comments would only have made a difference in the earlier part of the season, when the playoffs were a possibility. Again by the time he made them, the season was over and the coaches knew they were getting fired. Which is likely what led to Kromer to make those comments, which again many said were true.

Plus all he allegedly said was Cutler had trouble checking out of plays.