Jared from Subway

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imagine watching the show in the prison with Jared! He is likely in protected custody though and nothing will happen

That tool (Holmes) that killed all those at the movie theatre is segragted. And a inmate tried with guards present tried to attack him. So you never know. Somewhere there was an article claiming that the The prison was getting requests for an adddress. People want too put money in that inmates commissary fund.

Just like Penn State and Sandusky.

big time sandwich programs reign supreme. you just do not understand, we cannot hold Subway accountable and penalize them, it would unfairly punish the hundreds of thousands of workers.

big time sandwich programs reign supreme. you just do not understand, we cannot hold Subway accountable and penalize them, it would unfairly punish the hundreds of thousands of workers.

It's pretty easy to discipline Subway. Just don't go there and eat their terrible "food." I've managed to pull it off for years.

It's pretty easy to discipline Subway. Just don't go there and eat their terrible "food." I've managed to pull it off for years.

Like all of those people that stopped buying PSU tickets, apparel, etc.?

For most of history people have underestimated their own ability to send a message and sold out for the expedient. There is always a way to justify it. Sometimes it is truly hard to tell who is to blame, and other times it is not...as in the case of Subway and PSU athletics. But if it comes at the cost of cheap food or being entertained for a few hours, why send a message? Disgusting.

I have coworkers that like, or tolerate may be a better word, Subway so I get stuck going there periodically when thy choose lunch.

I tried their Ruben a couple weeks ago thinking that it couldn't be as good as it looks in the commercials. I was right. That was one disgusting pastrami sammich

I have always adhered to the theory that no one willingly goes to subway. You go there out of desperation (eg, have 15 minutes to eat and it is across the street; stop on the highway and there are no other restaurants for miles).

It is the definition of Meh. In fact, Meh cassel could be their new spokesperson.

Or lack of options. "Let's see...there's an Arby's, a McDonald's, a Subway...any roadkill available? No? !@#$ it, guess I'll hit Subway."

I have always adhered to the theory that no one willingly goes to subway. You go there out of desperation (eg, have 15 minutes to eat and it is across the street; stop on the highway and there are no other restaurants for miles).

It is the definition of Meh. In fact, Meh cassel could be their new spokesperson.

Sounds about right.

• 3 weeks later...