Jared from Subway

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's why I threw in the line about those who don't pay for it. Even still, I think the purchaser is less culpable than the producer just as the drug cartel kingpin is more culpable for the death and destruction inherent in the business than the guy buying an 8 ball to party over the weekend.

Sure, the guy is partially helping to find the cartel, but his individual contribution isn't likely going to be the difference in whether the cartel will mow down rival competitors causing collateral casualties as a result.

Again, I'm not condoning either, just pointing out that one is a lot worse than the other. It's a distinction recognized by law.

I agree that they are scum once they decide to satisfy their desires at the expense of a child, but they don't choose to have those desires anymore than gay dudes choose to desire rooster.

I never saw it that way.

Even if that is the case, lock them up please.

I never saw it that way.

I simply don't see it that way. ALL human desire is a product of conditioning.

I know the gay side will say: "When did you realize you were hetero?" Again, ALL desire is conditioning and how one handles that conditioning. Humans aren't helpless to their desire. Are you saying we are helpless to our desire, lack the will to follow social norms? It is what's accepted that becomes "normal." It simply is can't be a free for all or you will get chaos. Norms are a baseline that keep social struture together.

Sorry, I can't accept that a pedophile or gay person can't control their desire. I can't even accept that a hetero person can't control their desire. Humans are not @ the mercy of animalistic instincts. It'sabout what is accepted and what's not accepted within the structure of a society.

Too much emphasis is put on: "I do this or act like this because the science/physical make-up of my body tells me to." We are not animalistic where our physical wants and desire overwhelm us. That's a cop out.

I know the gay side will say: "When did you realize you were hetero?" Again, ALL desire is conditioning and how one handles that conditioning. Humans aren't helpless to their desire. Are you saying we are helpless to our desire, lack the will to follow social norms? It is what's accepted that becomes "normal." It simply is can't be a free for all or you will get chaos. Norms are a baseline that keep social struture together.

Sorry, I can't accept that a pedophile or gay person can't control their desire. I can't even accept that a hetero person can't control their desire. Humans are not @ the mercy of animalistic instincts. It'sabout what is accepted and what's not accepted within the structure of a society.

Too much emphasis is put on: "I do this or act like this because the science/physical make-up of my body tells me to." We are not animalistic where our physical wants and desire overwhelm us. That's a cop out.

A person can control their desire, but they can't dictate it. What we are and what we want (are attracted to) is purely genetic and cannot be altered or "cured." Human beings are hardwired. We are born the way we are. And human beings are every bit as "animal" as any other living being on this planet. Why anyone thinks we're different than, or above, any other animal is a mystery to me. We evolved. There's more proof of that than any leather-bound book you can find in the drawer of a hotel night stand.

I never claimed people can't contain their desires. People may not be able to determine what they desire, but they can control if and how they succumb to those desires. I don't fault someone who was sexually abused as a child for having deviant desires, but I do fault him for acting on those desires.

I'm certainly not saying it's anything comparable to child sex and all that f'd up stuff, but I think it's messed up how so many people can have a laugh regarding prison rape. WTF?

Edited by Bad Things

I wonder how long this monster will get in prison

Throw away the key

CBF

Since they did not throw away the key. And IMO,he got off very light on this. Considering some of those kids may be scared emotionally for life. And they only get 100K. i suggest castration. Chemical or physical. Most likely considered cruel and unusal punishment. by the PC police. He should also be banned from any contact with his children until 18. By then they will fully understand what a POS he is anyways.

I'm certainly not saying it's anything comparable to child sex and all that f'd up stuff, but I think it's messed up how so many people can have a laugh regarding prison rape. WTF?

Did it hurt that bad?

I agree with you. Most of the time pedophiles or gays choose to be pedophiles or gay.

A very sick person.

Like Jared?

You mean like that pederast Hannerhan? He's always bucking for a promotion.

I agree with you. Most of the time pedophiles or gays choose to be pedophiles or gay.

I know people will shoot me... Yep... Just as a person chooses to be hetero. What? Yep... Most just don't remember choosing it because they are just following the social norm.

I mean... How do you explain bacha bazi? Like in Pashtun culture. They stop being pedophiles? Huh... People were never anything. They are molded. BUT, today everybody wants an excuse for the way they act. The want something in science to back it up too.

If anybody is unfamiliar w/bacha bazi:

http://foreignpolicy.com/2013/10/28/bacha-bazi-an-afghan-tragedy/

I know people will shoot me... Yep... Just as a person chooses to be hetero. What? Yep... Most just don't remember choosing it because they are just following the social norm.

I mean... How do you explain bacha bazi? Like in Pashtun culture. They stop being pedophiles? Huh... People were never anything. They are molded. BUT, today everybody wants an excuse for the way they act. The want something in science to back it up too.

:-P

Very interesting thoughts. No I cant shoot you. I agree with you.

Well said EIL

• 2 months later...