Bo Levi Mitchell on ESPN2 right now (Fri 9pm)

Thanks, Promo! I had been looking for some CFL.

Really, I'm jonesing for some football too.

BLM throws another pick, this time a drive killer in the end zone. Boo that man.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

On a related note...I didn't realize Brandon Bridge went to the CFL, instead of training camp with the Cowboys or Lions.

He hasn't done so well, in limited action...5-10, 62 yards, 1 INT.

http://en.montrealalouettes.com/roster/show/id/8143

(I was really hoping to sign him as a UDFA. He's supposed to have a lot of potential, but I'd like to see him dominate the CFL first.)

On a related note...I didn't realize Brandon Bridge went to the CFL, instead of training camp with the Cowboys or Lions.

He hasn't done so well, in limited action...5-10, 62 yards, 1 INT.

http://en.montrealalouettes.com/roster/show/id/8143

(I was really hoping to sign him as a UDFA. He's supposed to have a lot of potential, but I'd like to see him dominate the CFL first.)

He just has to get acclimated to the bigger field with 20 yard end zones.

His backup is Brian Brohm! Lol.

EDIT: Didn't he get beat out in Baltimore by Troy Smith?

I'm not totally serious about Drew Willy, other than being a UB alum and I'd like to see him do well. I think Drew knows his place is in the CFL. In fact he just signed an extension through 2017 with the Bombers.

I just watched the Calgary @ Montreal game.

In the 4th Qtr (I think), Calgary got an "objectionable conduct" penalty, and it seemed to be because Bo Levi Mitchell was waving his arm (lobbying for a pass interference call), and the announcer said he should just let the officials make the calls.

I've never seen that before in the CFL. Maybe it's one of the new rules, like they have a ~20 yard field goal range now for an extra point.

It seems like a pretty harsh penalty just for a guy lobbying for a penalty. Brady would have a million of those if the NFL did that.

I just watched the Calgary @ Montreal game.

In the 4th Qtr (I think), Calgary got an "objectionable conduct" penalty, and it seemed to be because Bo Levi Mitchell was waving his arm (lobbying for a pass interference call), and the announcer said he should just let the officials make the calls.

I've never seen that before in the CFL. Maybe it's one of the new rules, like they have a ~20 yard field goal range now for an extra point.

It seems like a pretty harsh penalty just for a guy lobbying for a penalty. Brady would have a million of those if the NFL did that.

I would love if the NFL did this.

I would truly love this.