Which would you prefer (Brady Hearing outcome)?

The Wiz

maybe already posted but Sal Pal predicted a 1 game suspension today. He will get a letter from Roger saying he is exonerated which is what Brady wants. The 1 game will be for not cooperating with initial investigation. Basically because neither wants to go to court. Worse case for Bills fans, but i could see this.

Recent suspensions that went to court were reversed (but both were "indefinite" suspensions...AP and Rice).

I still see 2 games. But there is no precedent for what Brady is being suspended for, so who knows?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Recent suspensions that went to court were reversed (but both were "indefinite" suspensions...AP and Rice).

I still see 2 games. But there is no precedent for what Brady is being suspended for, so who knows?

Roger needs to stand firm. come on he had to listen to over 10 hours of lies!!

then let the idiot go to court where he has to provide his court records

Even if he doesn't get off scott-free. What player wouldn't trade a 4-game suspension for a Superbowl ring? This has already proven that cheating works.

point well taken.

but with this he officially gets an *

• 2 weeks later...

With the appeal in progress I was just thinking of some possible scenarios and figured these two were the most interesting.

Now keep in mind that these options are including federal court appeals and such but was honestly curious. Would you prefer he played and go on record that he did in fact cheat or would you prefer him to do nothing and take the 4 games?

It's a mixed emotion I feel thinking about it because obviously I think the Bills would be better off not playing him week 2 but I also would like all of the Pats** fans to realize that their golden boy is actually a liar and a cheater.

What say you?

Also, this is the first poll I've done so I probably screwed something up.

EDIT: Yup, screwed up the polling. Either way. What do you think?

I would like him to take the 4 games and admit he cheated, but when offered the "dead lion or live mouse" thing I've always gone for "live lion"

Julia Boorstin ‏@JBoorstin 14m14 minutes ago

A ruling on #DeflateGate is coming soon- could be as soon as next week- says @nfl commissioner Roger Goodell #SunValley

Considering Goodell was just seen with Kraft* in Sun Valley, that does not bode well for Tommy Boy doing the full time. Perhaps they were putting the finishing touches on the deal made earlier over the draft picks.

And here's PFT's article on this--unless you're in the tank, how the heck do you not mention the recent Kraft*--Goodell meeting when reporting this news?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/07/09/goodell-ruling-on-tom-bradys-deflategate-appeal-coming-soon/

Edited by MattM

After seeing Maria Sharapova lose to Serena Williams yet again today it makes me realize how deflating (no pun intended) it can be to constantly lose to someone over and over. I'd prefer beating them with Brady but then again I don't want him to get let off the hook for not cooperating with the investigation. I think that is a more serious offense than people realize.

I would like him to take the 4 games and admit he cheated, but when offered the "dead lion or live mouse" thing I've always gone for "live lion"

Unfortunately, you and I both know Brady is going to do whatever he can to make it seem like he never lied when anyone with half a brain or isn't from NE knows better.

If they didn't invent the Tuck Rule he wouln't even be a topic. There for I say punish the punk.

Tuck rule, knee rule, ball control rule and now the eligible receiver rule.

I'd be curious how many other teams have had as many rules put in place because of something they were doing/wanted to do within a ~10 year span.

Edited by The Wiz