2015-16 Buffalo Bills Positive Thread

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the young RBs stepped up big time! Huge upgrade over last year. Remember the 13 total rushing yards vs Oakland - who had the lowest ranked rush defense?

I do, I do... I recall Jackson being decent in the passing game that day, but we still came up short. With 13 yards rushing, that will happen. :beer:

Those who say these games are meaningless don't care about evaluating younger players or establishing team chemistry and consistency. No TDs for Tyrod or Sammy today, but some really nice passes and catches against the 6th-ranked defense against the pass. Set up our RBs nicely.

TT was brilliant with his feet and knew he didn't have to force it with his arm. That first down in the fourth -- where he almost took a sack from three defenders at the goal line -- was amazing. Showed his poise, awareness and toughness. Classic example of why stat lines often are meaningless.

Injuries Bills have been hit with plenty this year. From the first game of the season we played today with 10ppl injured and not on the field. Almost 50% of the players

Every team has injuries. The Patriots have been hit harder than anyone and they are still winning. The Bills problem is not injuries its that they are laden with people like Russ Brandon, Whaley and Ryan.

Next year's W/L record will be better... much better! :beer:

LOL. Been saying that for 16 years or so, haven't you.

Every team has injuries. The Patriots have been hit harder than anyone and they are still winning. The Bills problem is not injuries its that they are laden with people like Russ Brandon, Whaley and Ryan.

Wrong thread Junior. :thumbdown: Go somewhere else to piss in the cornflakes. You're not enlightening anyone here with your regurgitations.

And, The Bills have 16 on Injured Reserve. The Jests have 7, Pats* 14, Fins 6, Cincy 2, Pitt 8, Ravens 18*, Cleavers 12, Houston 10, Colts 11, Jax 9, Thumbtacks 8, Denver 3, KC 7, Oak 8, SD/LA 8.

hey. You. Get off of my cloud.