Happy Father's Day

Yes, Let me build on ChevyVanMillers charge. For those of you that are fathers and there is something growing between you and you kids or dads. Deal with it today. Mover around it because our days are too short to let stuff break up the relationships that are our family. Happy Fathers Day all!

Happy Fathers' Day Gents!

Thurman Thomas & Fred Jackson: Thousand-yard dads

There’s a bond between Bills Hall of Famer Thurman Thomas and current RB Fred Jackson. It’s a bond that goes beyond their production on the field.

Fatherhood a ‘blessing’ for these Bills

Fatherhood a ‘blessing’ for these Bills. Bills players and Rex Ryan reflect on being a father.

What about fathers like me, who have created years of depression and dashed hopes for their kids? I did the unthinkable. I turned them into Bills fans.

Haha, that is too funny! I am not one for made up days like Father's Day ...hate em in fact. But I will milk it for all its worth!

Happy Fathers Day everyone! My family is 4 generations now with seasons on the 50. Pass down the legacy to your children and lets keep the Bills Nation strong. Enjoy the day and if you know a vet deployed send a shout out cuz they cant be with their families.

Lost my dad recently and my first Fathers Day without him, but had my new-ish grandson over this weekend for a rare treat. Life marches on my friends, make the most of it! My son is cooking (his favorite meal) tonght. Having a blast!

Lost my dad recently and my first Fathers Day without him, but had my new-ish grandson over this weekend for a rare treat. Life marches on my friends, make the most of it! My son is cooking (his favorite meal) tonght. Having a blast!

it all comes around doesn't it Augie?

: )

and the Ones that passed on, look over the little Ones. of that i am sure

Edited by 3rdand12

Living through a pretty bad father's day right now. Can't wait for today to be over.

A new day always comes and brings better possibilities. Hang in there and hope things turn around. My wife had a string of about 5 straight really miserable Mothers Days (seriously, seriously bad), and this year had the best one ever. Things do turn around.