Church Shooting

Now I'm reading that TV Land has decided to stop running re-runs of "Dukes of Hazzard."

No. I'm not kidding.

Way to schitt the bed, America.

We couldn't look more pathetic if we tried.

It will be interesting to find out what the next outrage is on the list.This nation appears to be ready for Hillary sadly.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be interesting to find out what the next outrage is on the list.This nation appears to be ready for Hillary sadly.

I think the outrage should be directed at someone coming onto a Bills' board, claiming to be a Bills' fan, and has the gall to use "Very wide right" as their screen name.

But I'm a dreamer.

Are you !@#$ing kidding me? Please, tell me you're kidding me.

But Hogan's Heroes goes on.

Sadly, no.

It kind of reminds me of the movie "The Incredibles," an animated flick about super heroes saving the day until one day Mr. Incredible saves a man who attempts to commit suicide by jumping off a building. Mr. Incredible catches him in mid-fall. Unfortunately, in the process, the guy hurts his neck and proceeds to sue Mr. Incredible for saving him ("You didn't save my life. You ruined my death.") and before you can blink an eye, it snowballs into the world agreeing that super heroes are bad and must be banished "to make the world a safer place."

We're in full schitt-the-bed mode.

I think the outrage should be directed at someone coming onto a Bills' board, claiming to be a Bills' fan, and has the gall to use "Very wide right" as their screen name.

But I'm a dreamer.

I don't think his handle is a BILLS reference.

Now I'm reading that TV Land has decided to stop running re-runs of "Dukes of Hazzard."

No. I'm not kidding.

Didn't the smokey and the bandit Trans am have a confederate flag on the front license plate?

So now I'm reading that George Takei, formerly of Star Trek, referred to Clarence Thomas as "a clown in blackface."

I wonder when they'll pull Star Trek re-runs off the air.

Oh. Wait. Takei is a liberal gay activist. Nothing to see here. Move along.

Edited by LABillzFan

So now I'm reading that George Takei, formerly of Star Trek, referred to Clarence Thomas as "a clown in blackface."

Make no mistake: we live in a progressive police state. Thoughtcrime has been clearly defined, and the parameters of "newspeak" are already being incorporated.

He's also a minority himself, and was incarcerated at Manzanar during World War 2. So he gets a pass insulting Thomas, since he's been oppressed more than anyone by the racist policies of the Republicans...

Oh, wait. Never mind.

That he thinks "slaves had dignity" means the same thing as "slavery was dignified" tells you everything you need to know about him.

I wonder if Toby Keith called Obama a clown in black face if it would prove how racist the south is and prompt calls for boycotts.

He's also a minority himself, and was incarcerated at Manzanar during World War 2. So he gets a pass insulting Thomas, since he's been oppressed more than anyone by the racist policies of the Republicans...

Oh, wait. Never mind.

he also wrestles with his husband Brad, a former runner built like a stallion and now overweight, every Sunday night.

Also, the episode of him on Twilight Zone was great.

No. I'm not kidding.

Pro golfer Bubba Watson to deface the General Lee he owns to show everyone how tolerant he is:

http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2015/07/03/bubba-watson-removing-confederate-flag-from-his-generall-lee/

Pro golfer Bubba Watson to deface the General Lee he owns to show everyone how tolerant he is:

http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2015/07/03/bubba-watson-removing-confederate-flag-from-his-generall-lee/

i dont know any other way to say it but the dude is a fag. Let me clarify. It's great that he has his beliefs and his believed moral high ground but that he praises himself and throws himself at the top of some campaign crusade to better America by taking a flag of of a true symbol of Americana. That's just ridiculous to think of as anything spectacular. What a buffoon.

A guy named Bubba. Guess he has to do anything he can to not be thought of as a racist redneck.

Edited by jboyst62

At least Bubba Watson wants to really prove he says what he means and means what he says.

And that is to be noble? What is so admirable about that?!

I also have a hard time believing he contrived this on his own volition, at least without consorting with some PR firm or press statement.

What a douche.

And that is to be noble? What is so admirable about that?!

I also have a hard time believing he contrived this on his own volition, at least without consorting with some PR firm or press statement.

What a douche.

relax and enjoy

relax and enjoy

Ah, if only that was it. If only I could just be so naive and be some corn po country racist redneck.

Except, I appreciate everyones right to demonstrate their beliefs. I just don't think they're that admirable. From Black Panthers burning flags to men in thongs marching down the street with rainbow flags - I could give a damn what they do to show their beliefs. But, I am damn certain that these guys don't and shouldn't get the press they're getting for what they're doing. Just like Westboro Baptist - the folks who stand up and display their beliefs for the whole world so arrogantly do not deserve any recognition. Watson is right up there with the other grandstanders and thus, is a douche.

Except, I appreciate everyones right to demonstrate their beliefs. I just don't think they're that admirable. From Black Panthers burning flags to men in thongs marching down the street with rainbow flags - I could give a damn what they do to show their beliefs. But, I am damn certain that these guys don't and shouldn't get the press they're getting for what they're doing. Just like Westboro Baptist - the folks who stand up and display their beliefs for the whole world so arrogantly do not deserve any recognition. Watson is right up there with the other grandstanders and thus, is a douche.

Liberals appreciate everyone's right to demonstrate their beliefs as well. Except by "their beliefs" they mean "their liberal beliefs."

If your beliefs differ from theirs...well...then...SHUT UP!