Church Shooting

Liberals appreciate everyone's right to demonstrate their beliefs as well. Except by "their beliefs" they mean "their liberal beliefs."

If your beliefs differ from theirs...well...then...SHUT UP!

You forgot the best part, when you disagree with them or defeat their beliefs/logic/etc you are called a racist/sexist/ something-ist.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You forgot the best part, when you disagree with them or defeat their beliefs/logic/etc you are called a racist/sexist/ something-ist.

In fairness, it's a great way to keep people from arguing with them, which gives them more time to do important things...like getting re-runs of a 20-year-old TV show taken off the air because some messed up jackwad murdered some black Christians.

That's progress for ya, right there.

But there's more to be done. Next on the chopping block? Hee Haw re-runs.

But there's more to be done. Next on the chopping block? Hee Haw re-runs.

No...Lynyrd Skynyrd.

Already, their greatest hits album - with the Confederate flag on the front - is curiously "out of stock" on Amazon.

No...Lynyrd Skynyrd.

Already, their greatest hits album - with the Confederate flag on the front - is curiously "out of stock" on Amazon.

:angry:

And this bird you cannot change

No! This bird you cannot change!

*Edit. That reminds me of a conversation I had with a black coworker a couple weeks ago. He said his father told him to keep a copy of Skynyrd in his car. If he ever got pulled over, no southern cops would harass anyone playing Freebird

Edited by /dev/null

At least Bubba Watson wants to really prove he says what he means and means what he says.

He didn't seem to have an issue owning a car with a Confederate flag for 3 years. Why is he all of sudden taking the moral high ground.

Edited by Chef Jim

He didn't seem to have an issue owning a car with a Confederate flag for 3 years. Why is he all of sudden taking the moral high ground.

Maybe he never thought about it before - maybe he didn't know the history of that flag and how it was brought back in the 1960s as a big !@#$ you to anti-segregation legislation and the civil rights movement.

Maybe he never thought about it before - maybe he didn't know the history of that flag and how it was brought back in the 1960s as a big !@#$ you to anti-segregation legislation and the civil rights movement.

It's impossible for me to believe how embarrassingly petty and childish the entire left has become over this flag. You'd think a party that was so concerned about black lives would stop turning cities like Detroit, Baltimore and Chicago in black-on-black murder capitals.

But no.

A 20-year-old show on re-runs. That's your success story. There will be no peace until The Dukes of Hazzards is off the air.

Freaking embarrassing fools.

It's impossible for me to believe how embarrassingly petty and childish the entire left has become over this flag. You'd think a party that was so concerned about black lives would stop turning cities like Detroit, Baltimore and Chicago in black-on-black murder capitals.

But no.

A 20-year-old show on re-runs. That's your success story. There will be no peace until The Dukes of Hazzards is off the air.

Freaking embarrassing fools.

I missed the liberal pressure campaign that knocked the Dukes of the air - sounds like a corporate decision about money

I missed the liberal pressure campaign that knocked the Dukes of the air - sounds like a corporate decision about money

Yeah. TV Land suddenly decided keeping 20-year-old re-runs was a financial loser. I'm sure that's what happened. :lol:

Yeah. TV Land suddenly decided keeping 20-year-old re-runs was a financial loser. I'm sure that's what happened. :lol:

Maybe the guy who runs TV Land is just a northern prick who likes to piss off Southerners and just suddenly realized how easy it was.

Maybe the guy who runs TV Land is just a northern prick who likes to piss off Southerners and just suddenly realized how easy it was.

or he is a spineless turd that was afraid some other spineless turd would boycott him!

or he is a spineless turd that was afraid some other spineless turd would boycott him!

So stop watching TV Land,that will fix em, maybe I'll start watching because I've been boycotting over Bonanza using Italians for Indians

So stop watching TV Land,that will fix em, maybe I'll start watching because I've been boycotting over Bonanza using Italians for Indians

"Native Americans." Not "Indians," you racist prick. Bonanza cast the wops to play Native Americans.

"Native Americans." Not "Indians," you racist prick. Bonanza cast the wops to play Native Americans.

Tom I've gone from Redskin to injun to Indian I need another 30 years or so to adapt to Native Americans stop trying to destroy my culture waaaaaaaa

You guys are so !@#$ing stupid.

Dukes of Hazzard aired on CMT in the morning

The best lart? They pulled the show from the lineup. Guess what replaced. Doh the bounty hunter and stone cold Steve Austin skull ranch challenge. Rednecks at the gym watch that stuff so I notice.

If Bruce can be Caitlyn, Tony can be Geronimo.